[#Robo girl#] Jim Hawkins x Reader

Deep inside the cresent moon planet (Any body know the name????) There is built a white house in the center of town. "Get back here ya little rat!!!" I never mentioned? Oh yeah not so peaceful part of town but you atleast have somewhere to live. Anyway carry on. The person that was looking out for you was currently going crazy insane because as a blacksmith for rocket boards, he needs metal. Currently and, you guessed it, he was out. He was chasing you around because you had 2 metal limbs, your right leg and your left arm from an accident with some animals when you were younger. (gold sticker for whoever gets the reference ;)). "[Y/N] over here!!" You turn your head to the side and find your best friend and crush, the rebel, Jim Hawkins. You make a quick left just in time to reach out of the owners grasp, and into Jim's arm. "Thanks. I thought I was a goner." His face was tinted pink but barely enough. "N-no problem." You didn't know it yet but he shared the same feelings back.

The two of you run until you reach the steps of Benbow inn at the edge of the town. "We....made...it!" You say out of breath. He nods in agreement; his ratty ponytail bounces up and down with his movements. Aliens pass by the both of you muttering about the latest news the had heard or seen. The market behind you was spilling people from around here trying to get into the inn to eat and relax. In the mean time, Jim had pushed his way through the crowd of people up to the door and opened it squeezing just the two of you in to find nobody but Mrs. Hawkins sitting there exhausted. "Uh mom you ok there?" He asks. "NOPE. I just had a huge rush of-oh hello [y/n]- people and had no help whatsoever." The two of you look at each other nervously. "Um mom? If you thought that was bad wait until the next rush..."

She sighs in frustration as you give Jim a teasing look. "Mrs. H would you like some help?" You say facing the groaning brunette. "Thank you! Yes please!!!!" She quickly runs over to you and heads your arms and drags you to the kitchen. "Ok [y/n] here we are-"she hands you a apron. "-and here are the recipes you need to make each in at least 7 minutes or less." Your eyes and mouth drop open. "Uhh I'll try my best!" She smiled and walks away to tend to Jim. Thank God all the recipes you knew otherwise you would have been a goner. The rush went by pretty quickly and you were all over the place you had wipped cream on your cheek, batter on your apron and a lettuce hat to complete it! If you say so yourself you looked like a Victoria's secret model if the theme was trashy as hell. "Hey [y/n] ya done in he- woah..." You rolled your eyes. "So Mr. Hot shot what you get to do?"

"Clean the bed spreads and the rooms." You giggle. "Hey in the bright side I smell wayyyyy better than you right now!" Rolling your eyes you quickly grab some cream that was left over and throw it in his face. He gasps as he wipes it off leaving a white streak along his face. "Oh it's on now!" He jumps into you whilst grabbing the cream from the counter and dips his fingers in it. Jim smears it across your face while you grab a handful and smash it into of his head. After a fierce battle of "cream wrestling" the two of you were laying, Jim on top of you, down exhausted. "That was so much fun!" You say while breathing heavily.

He smiles and after a minute he blushes profusely discovering the position that you were in. Almost the same time you had been blushing twice as much.

Slowly, he was closing his eyes and leaning down as were you. The next thing you know your mouths had been pressed together passionately in a movement of circles almost. This went on until the both of you heard a gasp coming from the entrance. Aww crap the kitchen a mess! "You two look so cute together!!!!" The both of you just roll your eyes and continued doing what you do.

Peter pan OUAT is now out yayaya!