Leslie (I'm Crazy but Yet You Stay...)

You walk around the dead bodies in the building

You walk around the dead bodies in the building. You had just passed one that had one last dying message to write as they were slowly loosing life. 'RUN NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN!' Then it stopped. The placed reeked of decaying flesh and toxins from spilled medications. You look around in the cold dark area you were in. Tiles had been splattered with blood stains, and a green ooze you couldn't identify. You take a mouth mask and pull it over your lips. "Jesus Christ, what did they do to these people?" You say to yourself. You start once again looking around the asylum. No later than a couple of minutes, you heard the pitter patter of feet running across the floor, problem is it didn't sound like an animal. Slowly you turn around to find a young boy, around your age, with the whitest of white hair and crystal blue eyes. 

He (DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER?? jkjk) had what looked like a straight jacket on except he had torn through it. "Leslie sees intruder, Leslie...," You look at him strangely. 'Maybe he was one of the experiments they had tested on?' You question yourself. "Leslie?" He keeps talking to himself weirdly. "Leslie?" You say a bit louder, he snaps his head up to you, almost piercing right through you with his eyes. You stand around for a second just to see what they would do, so far nothing. Soon enough, 'Leslie' and begun to shrivel back into the abyss where he first came out from. "Wait!-" He shrieks and jumps. "Oh...I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you," He eye balls you and slowly tip toes towards you. You saw that he was like a lost puppy, with major brain damage, and problems...Okay a lot of problems. You hold out your hand and he twitches. "I'm not going to hurt you, please trust me." He frowns. "Leslie can't trust people!" You slowly frown. You felt bad for the guy. He looked like he was about the pee himself at any moment, he was shaking so badly. You crouched down, as much as you didn't want to due to the blood and gore, and slowly moved towards Leslie. 

"L-Leslie, Leslie wants to be alone...." He rubbed his hands together out of nerves. "Why do you like to be alone? Did someone hurt you?" He screams while covering his ears. You cover your ears due to his loudness. "Leslie!" You shout and he stops immediately, shaking. "Look I'm not here to hurt you...please just trust me." He whimpers then sprints towards you at full speed. You freeze up. He opens up his arms and jumps to you. You fall at the impact, with him in your arms. You could feel his head bury into your body. "You really won't hurt Leslie???" He looks up at you with pleading eyes. You nod and smile at him. "After what you've must have gone through I wouldn't." He grins at you, then goes back to your body, hugging it mercilessly. You sigh and put you arms around him slowly. He flinches a bit but surely got used to it. This boy is going to be a lot of work. 

Time skip~

"Come on Leslie!" You say to him. He smiles at you. It had been almost 3 years since the invasion and since you've found the male. 

He had a lot of trouble trying to get used to the world you live in as well as Joseph, Sebastian and Kidman. Sebastian had some extra clothes piled away in a trunk found on a mission and let him choose what outfit he wanted. Leslie of course chose a set of over sized pajamas, yellow, pajamas.He smiles and looks at you spinning round and round. "Leslie yellow!" You laugh at the teen. "Yes, yes you are." Sebastian steps in. "You sure this kid isn't dangerous anymore?" You turn to face him. "Seriously Seb? We've known him for three years now, come on!" You yell. Leslie shrieks and hold his hands to his head. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no....." He starts to shake. You gasp and run over to him kneeling down. You gently place your hands on his shoulders as his begins to weep. 

You quickly embrace him and rock his body back and forth. "Shh, Leslie it's ok. Everything is ok. Sebastian is just a butt and made me yell. I'm sorry." He looks up at you, eyes glossy. "Leslie doesn't like y/n yelling." You nod and brush your hands through his hair. "I know, I know. I won't do it again." You grit you teeth while turning your head to look at the four eyed male. 

He rolls his eyes and struts off. Leslie lifts his head up from your chest. "You promise?" 

"I promise." You lean down and kiss his forehead, then lift back up and look at him. He smiles and jumps up to your face pecking your lips childishly. He sits back down on your lap and looks at you to see you blushing madly. "Does y/n have heads ache?" You shake your head. "Why did you do that?" He shrugs. "Leslie thanks you for staying with me although butt head says Leslie's crazy." You laugh and look at him. "I will always stay with you..."

MY PRECIOUS CINNAMON BUN BUN

NEXT UP TRENT (TDI)