John Smith X Native! Reader

[Un edited]

Okay I had to do this mainly

1. I literally just saw Pocahontas for the first time yesterday

2. John Smith.....0///////0

3. He's hot that's about it. And he's a gentlemen.

I don't think I haven't rooted for 2 disney characters to kiss so much in my entire life.... Anyways enjjjoooyy!~~~~~~~

   The wind whistled through the trees it had seemed. You had been running around in the woods with your best friend Miko, chasing each other, well miko always won but hey you tried. You abruptly stopped and Mico slammed into your legs.

   The sound of drums filled your ears and the air around you, signalling that trouble was brewing. You ran out into the trees towards your tribe.

   Smoke fumes blew out into the air. Giant cloud like sails pierced the sky as Miko claws at your shoulder, holding on as tightly as he could. The sounds got louder and louder until you reached the borderline. Your father stood abroad. "Father what is going on?" He looks over his shoulder.

"We do not know."

    Pale men came pileing out of the large boats with wooden crates filled with weapons and shovels. Men and women alike pulled their children into nearby bushes, and crouched down. You and your father ran separate paths. You had stranded into a large bush rock near the lake with Miko by your side.

"Well your mother cooks like....um...your mother!" One of the men argued. "That was a freakishly terrible insult." Another yelled back. "Both of you be quiet." You lean into the brush and peer at the sight. The man and the other stepped out of their canoe and looked around. "Look at this! Its amazing." He breathed out. The man in a shining grey suit, walked over to a nearby vine and began to climb it and look around. You stare at him confused as to what he was exactly doing. He stepped onto the flat rock and sat down in awe. Miko curiously snuck behind you and waltzed over to the strange man. "Miko." You whisper to him while attempting to grab his tail, but he wiggles free.

  He had snuck into a bag he had brought. You bite your lip and hope that he doesn't do anything stupid.

  "Hmm..." The man peers over at his bag, only to find something moving inside.  Miko pops his head out eating a brown disk you hadn't seen before. He sighs. "Hey little guy. What are you doing in here?" Miko smiles. "Oh those? Those are biscuits. Yeah their okay, until you eat them for more then four days..." He chuckles.

    Miko looks over at you and waves. "Oh you have a friend back there?" The mysterious man makes his way over to you as you negin to shoot back into the brush.

    You gulp and your breath hitches. The man pulls the branches back and reveals your body then gasps. He makes no hesitation to grab his rifle and you don't hesitate to run away. "Hey!" He chases after you. You run through trees, bushes and thorns pricking at your feet every so often. You could hear the man thumping after you, and before long you spot the great water fall. You smirk and step into the shallow end then dive to the deep blue.

Above the water, he had jumped onto a stepping stone and pointed his rifle at anything that moved. You had giddwn behind one of the rocks and peaked up. "Where are you..." He spoke to himself. He had begun moving towards the end of the lake and hid where you couldn't find him. He crouched down and waited.

    You jumped up on the rock and checked the surroundings, in case the man hadn't left. Mean while, the man had loaded the gun and started to aim at you waiting to make the right move. Something splashes beside you, and you turn kneeling down. It was a young otter looking up at you belly up, he had a shell in hand and a grin on his face. The man decides to jump down onto the rock in front of you and point his gun. "I'll shoot!" He yells.

You slowly stand up and face him with a blank face. He gulps then slowly puts his gun down, you both stare at each other for a little while longer. You then decided time was up and sprint past him to the woods behind. "Wait! Please!" He bounds after you. "I won't hurt you!" You shake your head to get his voice out, and step into a canoe you had put there previously. You step into it and you feel a hand grab your back, you jerk forward and turn around. "Kiko ma wak?!"

He sighs and smiles. "Please I won't hurt you." You look at him funny. "You have no idea what I'm saying do you?" He chuckles.

"Here, please come out of there." He holds his hand out and you eye it weirdly. You suck a deep breath of air in and slowly put your palm into his hand.

To be continued...

This will probably be a 3 part chapter so expect more!!