-disney week- .day 3.

Male Jasmine

"Y/n!" The sultan calls you. You sigh and put down your scroll and pen. You stand up and walk down the hallway to the throne room. You were the sultan and princes personal servant ever since you were a toddler. You helped out them with organizing events, handling taxes, etc. Prince Jay especially liked your help, you had no idea why but he just did. 

The sultan was pacing back and forth fiddling with his thumbs awaiting your arrival. You walk into the open space and bow. "Greetings your highness." You say. He smiles. "Y/n you don't have to bow, you are a friend of ours." "But I have to do it out of respect." He chuckles. "You already own most of my respect trust me," You crack a smile. "Anyways, Jay is being troublesome again." "How so?" You raise an eyebrow. "Another princess was sent away again." You sigh. "Again?" He nods. "Her dress was torn and she wouldn't stop mumbling how arrogant he was and rude."

You shake your head. "I'll go take care of it." You bow once more and take your leave. You move quickly down the hall over to the garden where he most likely was with Raja. You approach the large doors and press them open. 

The sweet outdoor air brushes past you. You smile and walk out. You walk towards the fountain where Jay was, Raja encasing him in his fur like hug. He perks up at the sound of shoes coming his way. "Father she was arrogant and annoying you can't-" He turns around and see's you. You claim a spot next to him and pat Raja on the back, he starts to purr and push his body onto your hand wanting to be pet more. You laugh a bit and stroke him beginning the conversation with the young prince. "Jay that isn't something you should say about people." You look at him.

He pouts. "But she was! I was only reporting the truth." He folds his arms. You sigh, still petting the tiger. "It doesn't matter if she was, it matters that you, a gentlemen, shouldn't be saying such cruel things." He groans and lays his head in his hands making you giggle. "Jay you need to stop being so childish." You laugh. 

He lifts his head and looks at you with pleading eyes. "Please explain to my father that I don't need a wife just yet, besides...I already have my eyes on someone." "Who? There's nobody else, besides you sent everyone away." You say. He smirks. "Not everyone." You raise an eyebrow. "Who wouldn't you send away?" You ask yourself as he admires you. You daze away from him in your own thoughts trying to figure out who he would want to wed. You scrunch your eyebrows and feel a hand grab yours lifting it up to be kissed. You stare at Jay with wide eyes. "Jay..." "You make me feel like I'm not trapped in this castle. Not trapped under my fathers whim." You sigh. "Jay, I'm flattered truly but... we can't be together."

"Why not?" You show him your tag on your ankle. "I'm merely property to your father and you. It'd be impossible." He frowns. "Your not though." You chuckle half heartidly. "You can say that. You call me friend but in reality I'm still owned by your father. You know how we met, I can't change that." Raja rubs their head against your leg to sooth you. You smile down at them and rub their head. 

"But if you had the chance...would you be wed me?" 

He asks. You sigh. "I...would-but we can't," He grins. "Jay no wipe the grin off your face." You warn. He doesn't. "Jay..." You warn him again. He get's up and begins to walk over to the entryway of the castle. You start to panic and run after him whilst trying not to step on his garments. "Prince Jay what are you doing?" "Changing things up." You run in front of him in an attempt to stop him, he doesn't. "Jay that isn't going to work. Talking to your father is like talking to a brick wall. In one ear out the other." You try to explain to him. Your back hits the door blocking the handle for him to get inside.

"Y/n please move..." He sighs. You shake your head. "I'm trying to help you." "It will never work!" He straightens his face. "Please. I'm just going to send every other princess out like the rest. Your kind, have a sense of humor, you help me, your pretty cute if I said so myself." "And that's where you lie." He looks at you. "Lying? I don't know what you mean."

"I am far from pretty or even cute, nor am I much help..." He chuckles. "Well maybe that's how you see it, but not how I see it. Your different from every other princess that I've seen. I know that sounds cliche but it's how I feel." 

You blush. "T-thank you. But nothing that you would say could change your fathers mind." "Stop thinking like that." He says gripping onto your hands. "I'll do what I need to do." He smiles at you. You smile back as he bends down to kiss your cheek. He stays there for quite a few seconds before leaning back up and looking you in the eye. "And for me to talk to my father I might want to get inside first." He chuckles. You jump a bit snapping out of your trance. "Oh y-yeah I may want to move." You say with a bright red face. He smirks then twists the knob on the door opening it then shutting it behind him. What the hell just happened.