Prince Phillip X Reader

"Phillip!" You toss him his blade as green flames burst out of the witch maleficents mouth. He grabs the gripped handle and swings at the monster. She fights back just as hard. The towering castle behind your small body was now collapsing. Thorns, black as night, hung against the walls and every crevice of the floor.  "[Y/n] We need to get out of here!!"

You needed to up with a plan. Something that killed the dragon but did not harm your lover. You cringe at your thoughts. 'I have to do this.'

"Hey ugly!" You yell from afar. "Over here!" Your feet began to pick up place and run as booming steps overlooked you. "Philip run! Now, get to safety!" His eyes were wide. "No, I'm not leaving you!" He yelled back. Tears now rimmed your eyes and began rolling down your cheeks.  Your head still turned, You notice something not right. Maleficent? Your head turns with a sharp pain. She's.......dead? "Phil...." You couldn't finish your sentence. Your world falls. "No....NO!!" Your blurry vision picks up Phillip running towards you in a frantic movement. "No. This came be happening!" Tears stream down his face, red cheeks already stained. You move your hand to your chest and feel something..... Sharp. You look down. (Well look at that, you've been impaled. Sorry! Had to.)  A thorn you had carelessly not seen, was impaled into your chest next to your heart. Blood had dropped down from the wound, mixing with Phillips tears. "Please.... this can't be happening....this....no..." He keeps repeating to himself hoping things would turn around. "Philip-" You bars his face gently and he turns to you desperate. "I'm tired....."

"[Y/n] what are you..... no! You cannot do this to me please...I love you too much to let you go..." It was to late. Your once bright [e/c] were now a dull gray signaling that your time was up. His words could come out. Tears said everything. "[Y/n]......." He said barely under a whisper. He gently placed his fingers on your eyelids and softly pushed them closed. "Thank you."

X,(  So much NOPPPEEEEEE

Please vote for de la next character you would like to see next! Also update! I will do pixar characters as well so go crazy!  Plus thank you guys so much for 20k veiws this is just great!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Quasimodo ←(spl?)

Kronk← (Spl?)

Male! Belle←

Male! Elsa←

Love you!!!!