Beast X Reader Part2

[UN EDITED]

The castle was cold, and the walls echoed murmurs of small talk that the servants had been chattering about things you couldn't exactly make out. During your stay, you had sent out a letter to your family explaining why you were gone.

As much as you didn't want to, you had to lie to them saying that you had taken in a large dog into an abandoned cabin, healing its wounds. You told them everything was fine and would come home soon, When in reality, you were in a master bedroom in a gigantic castle, you also didn't want to mention that you were taking care of a gigant beast man that could possibly eat you then throw your bones in the mail as a party gift for them. Not the best thing to mention to a family who is worried sick about their daughter who is 'stranded in the woods'. Currently, you were laying down in your bed, pjs on and ready to sleep but you kept hearing things that made you really curious.

From the past couple of days you would track the Beasts emotional patterns and if you didn't follow the rules things would go down. It was midnight and you had kept hearing things beyond your door. Wanting to know what it was, you look up from your pillow and get out of the large bed your were in.

You had slowly tip toed to your door frame, careful not to wake your closet up and slipped through a small opening you made with your door. You lightly step over to the balcony and hide behind one of the walls incase someone was downstairs. "Sir we cannot tell her!" You heard grunting from below. "I don't care it's either that or she needs to leave!" It was that Beast and Lumeire. "Please she may be the one to save us all...this could be it!" You heard the desperation in his voice. Lumeire wanted you to stay for some reason but why? Beast groans. "Fine. She only has 4 days." He gasps. "No, no, no! Love does not take only four days! It takes time, it doesn't just happen over night." He sighs. "Fine she has a week to change my mind." He rolls his eyes. "It's better than nothing I guess."

They both walk and hop away to different parts of the castle walls and close doors. You wait a second to see if the coast was clear and run back into your room quietly and slept until the next day....

Monday and Tuesday already happened cause I'm lazy...

Wensday

Snow had covered France and every tip of each building, house and or tower there was. You rub your eyes as you wake up to clean the grogginess out so you could see clearly. Behind the door you could hear some whispers. "Say it politely."

"And gently."

"And also romanticly but not to much to scare her away."

They kept going and going till you heard a groan them a knock afterwards. Before they could open the door you fall back to 'sleep' and it opens. Someone gulped. "Um, will you accompany me for breakfast miss?" You could sense that he was nervous.

Footsteps had begun making their way towards your bed and soon enough you felt a seemingly large hand on your shoulder.

It trembled a bit. "Are you even awake?" He asked. You slowly 'woke up' again and rubbed your eyes as you did before. "Hm? I'm sorry. I guess I didn't hear what you said." He sighs. "Would you a-accompany me for breakfast?" You look up at him and smile. "I would love to." You remove the covers from your body and get up with the Beast by your side. You both make your way throught the long hallways till you made it to the dining hall. The table was set and ready to go and the chairs were already pulled out so you could sit down. You hadn't really been anywhere fancy so you couldn't exactly place your finger on what to do in this type of situation.

On the end of the table he had already began sloppily eating his food and you give him a questionable look as he looks at you. You shrug and lift up your bowl to your mouth smiling as you eat.