Bendy and The Ink Machine

This isn't really an X reader, it's more like I just put you in Henry's scenario...

Henry and you hadn't seen Joey in a long time. 30 years perhaps? Seems about right. You and your old friend stay in front of the old warehouse that used to be your old animation studio, and look around for an entrance. "Didn't it used to be here?" Joey asked turning to you. "No I think that's the exit. Anyway why would Joey want to send us here?" He shrugs. "I don't know but I want to find out." Boards were covering the door to get inside. You sigh and grip onto one of them, then start to pull. Soon enough all of them came at once.

They all send you on your backside. "Jeez Y/n you wanna maybe wait till I get some help?" Henry asks sarcastically. You roll your eyes. "Whatever just get inside." You dust yourself off and follow the man inside. You bump into him. "What the he-" You look around. It had honestly looked like you time traveled all the back into the 50's. The walls all looked cartoonish and everything that wasn't wood was covered in ink. You sniff the air. "Dear god this place reeks!" He nods. "Yeah, almost smells vile." You move past him and look at the place. Your old desks hadn't been moved other then the occasional clutter of papers and the gears from the theater hadn't stopped moving. "This place gives me the creeps." "Hey look I found Sam's old work desk!" Henry pointed out. 

"Ugh, don't remind me of that guy. He just gave me the chills." 

"Yeah, not exactly the friendliest person ever." You turn the corner and shout only to find a Bendy cardboard cut out standing next to the wall. "Oh, It's only Bendy." Henry comes to you. "Jeremy and Sam used to worship this thing didn't they?" You nod and move down the hallway and scream. You drop down to the floor in terror. Henry, again, comes to you and yells with you. 

"What the FUCK!" You shout. Boris the character you worked specially on, was laying on a bed with cuffs around each of his feet and hands spread apart. His rib cage had been exposed and dried blood surrounded the area. Henry trembles over to the thing and looks inside. "I-It's okay Y/n...It's only ink and paper... I think." He mumbles. You cover your mouth with your hands. You would have never imagined a cartoon character you had worked on for so long would end up like this, Especially in 3D. "How the hell did this happen, and when?!" You ask. Henry walks outside the room and looks down the hallway, pointing. "I'm guessing this is why..." You turn from Boris and stare down the hall. 

There in the center of the animation studio was a boarded up room with the label ink machine above it.

"The hell is an Ink Machine?" Henry asks. You move closer to the room but was stopped by a cut out of Bendy. You scream. "H-Henry! That thing i-it moved!" He runs over to you and checks the card board. 

"Nothings connected to it." "I don't like the feel of this place." He nods. "We have to find Joey though to see what he wants. You swallow some spit that was pooling in your mouth. "Fine, but then we get out as soon as we can." You knew that this was a horrible idea, but you couldn't leave Henry on his own. Hopefully you would find Joey.....Hopefully...

Next- Solider 76