Halp...

Hey guys! Ok so I'm reaching the age of 'you need to get a job' and 'you need to earn your own money'. When my mom tells me these things I immediately just think, "Hell no..." because if you know me in real life, you would know about my mental disabilities, not including the fact that I only just found out I had ADHD but I am socially awkward and I absolutely hate interaction with people. It's just when this happens my anxiety goes from 0 to 100 real quick and most of you can relate. 

Most of you know about the whole wattpad paying authors things, but for those who are new to wattpad I shall explain,

Wattpad in under a year, has decided to start paying authors for their works by using ads when your reading their books. This has helped a lot of of people pay for things and get their bills done. Currently instead of getting a job and all that, I'm thinking about signing up for this and setting up an Etsy page! 

Why I want to set up an Etsy page is because I know how to sew and I want to create things that most people haven't seen. The page will mostly be clothing items but I also will be doing cosplays. I know the struggle of trying to buy things for cosplay and getting the cosplay and at the end of the day it all adds up and including the con, your wallet is just empty. I want to create cosplays for those who can't often afford those things. But the reason why I'm writing this is because I need help on choosing what I should first work on. I have a few ideas but none of them are really good. So I want you guys to comment what you would like to see and I'll pick the three options most people want. Then after that the three that have the most votes are sorted I'll do another poll for those.

Sorry again for the non chapter :p 

The next chapter is going to Basil from the Great Mouse Detective!

Remember to comment!!