A bad boy moving in next door? Pssh nothings suspicious about that! [1]

Start from the beginning

***

I was dreaming oh so peacefully, when my alarm clock went off. I slammed it and I screamed in agony. Wow, that was smooth NOT! I got up and stretched. Why did my alarm go off when its summer? "Hello dear!!" My mother shouted as she burst into my room. I almost fell over. My mom never gets up until noon!! "Umm mom what the heck?" I said groggily. "Oh me and Laura are going to garden so I couldnt just leave you here!" She explained. "Uhh yes you could!" I said, still sleepy. "Spencer Ann Gregory! You will do as I say!!" She screamed, suddenly angry. This made me angry. Before the Bale's, she would of just left me a note so I could sleep and relax. But noo I have to get up now because she "wants to garden" even though she hates gardening! "Whatever. I'm not leaving this house though." I said and she sighed in defeat. "Fine. But if you're gonna go anywhere just call me alright?". "Ok mom." I grunted and she blew me a kiss before closing my door. You may think it would be hard for my mom to raise me on her own, but its not really. I dont require much and I don't have any siblings and her job pays well so its all cool. I suddenly heard my phone ring and I searched around till I found it in my laundry basket. How did it get in there? Oh well. It was a text from Alyssa. She was my best friend. We'd known eachother since diaper days! To be honest, I was jealous of her looks. She had perfectly curled dark brown hair and sparkling hazel eyes! And she was skinny and all the guys wanted her. Me? Not so much...

I called my mom to ask if I could go to Alyssa's house since nothing here was interesting! "Hello?" She answered. "Hey mom can I go to Alyssa's?" I asked. "Um sure hon. Is she picking you up?" She asked. "Yes mom. I know you don't want me to drive my car till I've passed my driving test." I mumbled and she said a cheery bye before hanging up. I decided to call Alyssa. "Yellow?" She answered. "Hey my mom said its cool. Shes just out gardening with our new neighbors." I mumbled and Alyssa laughed. "Your mom gardening? Yaa right!" She said in disbelief but I retorted. "Nope its true! But nevermind that just come pick me up please!" I whined and Alyssa laughed. "Alright, alright I'll be right over!" She said and hung up. Hopefully, Trent wouldnt be outside. I didn't want Alyssa to spot him and claim him. Also I didnt want to explain him before I told her about him!

I heard a honking after a few minutes and I ran outside and looked for him. It was all Trent Clear so I hopped into the car where Alyssa was blasting 3OH!3. "How do you like this band?" I asked her. "They're awesome! Besides you've only heard this song! Wait till you hear their latest song! Its ROCKS!" Alyssa screamed. I rolled my eyes but had to smile. Alyssa was crazy!! She pressed the gas and we rolled out of the driveway and onto the road. I listened to the music and after a whlie we got to her house. She had a beautiful modern adobe house! Her whole family was Spanish (from Spain, not Mexico) and they were all very nice too! Also, they were rich! Thats why I liked spending time at Alyssa's house! "Mami I'm home!" Alyssa called out and her mom appeared in the doorway. "Ohh hello Spencer! Lovely to see you as usual!" She said and she went back to her work. We ran up to Alyssa's room and I got settled in her computer chair.

"Oh my god guess what?" Alyssa asked me. "What?" I asked, curious. Alyssa always had good gossip. "Tyler Barnhart just asked me out! Should I say yes?" She asked. I thought for a second. He was kinda cute, kinda dumb, but sweet. "Sure. Hes really nice and apparently every girl hes gone out with, he never broke up with them!" I said and she smiled. She liked having the control in relationships. "Ok I'll say yes!" She said and her thumbs tapped on her full-keyboard phone rappidly. "Ooo we're gonna meet up tomorow!" She squeled and I smiled. Shes 16 and has had around a million boyfriends.I'm 16 as well and I've had 3 boyfriends. Pretty sad huh? "Well I also have some news." I hinted and she put her phone down. "Oh? And whats that?" She asked. "Ok so we have new neighbors and theres a boy! Hes totally cute and mysterious as well! Hes only talked around 3 times to me!" I whispered and her eyes lit up. "So I guess you're claiming him?" She asked. "Well you are dating now remember?" I asked. "Oh ya...haha ok then you can have him!" She laughed and we did our special "Oath On Boys" handshake. This was to confirm that one of us claimed a guy and the other one couldn't date that guy! I heard my phone ringing and I picked it up. "Yes?" I asked. "Hello dear please be back by 3 because we're having lunch at the Bale's." She said and my heart pounded. I looked at the time. It was 2:45 exactly. "Ok thanks mom buh-bye." I said and quickly hung up. "Uhh Alyssa can you drop me back home? I have to be home quickly." I explained and Alyssa nodded. We got into the car and headed for home.

***

"Thanks Alyssa text ya later." I said and shut the door. She zoomed off and I waved at my mom who was on the porch. "Hey sweety lets get you ready so we can make it to lunch!" She said and hurried me inside. I changed into some skinny jeans, a froggy t-shirt, and some converse. I put my hair into a messy ponytail and sweeped on mascara. "Alright mom I'm ready!" I called out and closed my door. "Alright lets go then!" She hollered back and we walked to the Bale's house. My mom just opened the door and everyone called out a hi. Well, except for Trent. As usual..."Hey Sophie! Laura, Greg...Trent." I whispered his name and he waved. He waved!!!! One step closer to an actual word! We ate grilled cheese sandwiches and I played "Sorry!" with Sophie. She was killing me when Trent came and sat down by us. "You're doing it wrong. You have to shake the dice more!" Trent said and I shook it weakly to see what he would do. "No, no like this!" He said and cupped my hands. I blushed as he shook my hands strongly and released the dice. I got a 12!! "Uhh thanks I was just um letting her win!" I said and he laughed. "Ya right!" He said and joined in the game. Yes! Pretty soon we would be kissing!! Well...hopefully.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone!! Enjoy the story!! OH! And the picture is of Spencer!!