Me or Her

You and Justin are best friends and have been for a long time. Justin is dating Selena again.

You walk into the building that Justin is in today.

"Hello (y/n)." The lady at the front desk greets you.

"Hey Mary." You smile.

You walk into towards the elevator, press the button and wait for the elevator to come. Once it comes you walk in a press for the 7th floor. The doors start closing when you see Alfredo running to the elevator so you hold it open for him.

"Thanks (y/n)." He says.

"No problem." You reply.

The doors close and you start going up.

"So how are you today?" He asks you.

"Not bad, you?"

"Good. So you here to see Justin?"

"Yeah."

"He finished his new song didn't he?"

"Yeah."

"Have you heard it?"

"No, he is recording it today."

"Oh, okay."

"So what are you doing today?"

"Ariana's discussing new idea's for songs and she want's me to be here."

"Cool."

The elevator opens for you to get out.

"I'll see you later." You smile at him.

"Bye." He waves.

You walk along the hallway into the studio when you start to hear yelling.

"WHY ARE YOU SO PARANOID?"

"WHY AM I SO PARANOID? WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?"

"THIS IS RIDICULOUS."

You quietly knock on the door and slowly walk into the studio to find an angry Justin and even angrier Selena.

"Hey, (y/n)." Justin tries to say politely and smilies while obviously still being angry.

"Hey." You say.

"Hi there." Selena says rudely and gives a small, sarcastic wave.

"Selena, you don't have to be rude." Justin says to her.

"And I don't have to be nice either."

"Can you just let it go?"

"No Justin, I can't."

"Can we at least do this later?"

"No Justin, this is actually the most perfect time to do this."

"Selena, don't-."

"Choose Justin."

"What?"

"(y/n) or me. Choose."

"What's going on?" You ask them.

"I don't like you and I don't want Justin to be around you if I'm going to be his girlfriend. He needs to choose if he wants you or me." Selena answers your question. "So Justin, who do you choose?"

Justin looks between the two of you then goes towards Selena and takes her hand. You felt heart broken and betrayed, you looked down and thought you were about to cry.

"I knew you woul-" Selena starts.

"I choose (y/n)." He says and lets go of her hand and take yours. "Because she'd never make me do anything like that."

You smile, you really thought he was going to choose her.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS WHY? SHE'S A BITCH, SHE'S A SLUT, SHE'S A WHOR-"

"DON'T FUCKING CALL HER THAT! GET OUT OF MY FACE I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN."

Selena looked speechless. She then turned to her face into an evil smirk.

"Fine, whatever. I was cheating on you anyway." She left after that.

"Sorry about that." He apologies to you.

"It's okay. Are you okay though?"

"Honestly I'm fine, I should've realised sooner that she was a bitch." He sighs. "Come on, lets record the new song."

He goes into the booth and starts to get ready to sing.

Justin's Point Of View

I head into the booth. Really? Selena cheated on me but accused me of cheating on her with (y/n)? Wow. I never loved her though. How could I love her? I only love (y/n)...

Part 2?

Please comment or vote for part 2 on this. Also please comment for the part 2 of 'Cheating'. I'm also taking requests, if you want an imagine give me a name and the storyline e.g;

Fakename - Justin has to choose between you or Selena he chooses you but you thought he wouldn't.