You're Safe

You repeatedly knocked on the front door of your best friend Justin's house.

He finally opened it and you fell straight in, he caught you and you just broke down.

"(y/n). W-what happened?" He asks very concerned.

"I-It was C-Chase, h-he..." You continue sobbing harder at the memory of your now ex boyfriend.

"Come on, lets go in the living room."

You couldn't get your legs to move so Justin basically carried you, he laid you on the couch comfortably.

"You're shivering (y/n)." He takes off his jumper and gives it to you. "I'm going to make you some hot tea and go get blankets and towels."

You didn't notice it was raining outside and that you were cold.

"N-no." You reach up and grab his arm. "P-please don't leave."

"I won't."

He sits down next to you and holds you in his strong arms.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" He asks.

"Chase, um, Chase a-abused me."
"WHAT?!" He roars in anger making you scared. "S-sorry, what? How?"

"He just got mad and started kicking and punching me."

"That's it." He stands up.

"W-where are you going?"

"TO BEAT THAT MOTHERFUCKER UP!"

"No, no don't."

"WHY THE HELL NOT?! HOW CAN I JUST LET THIS SLIDE WHEN HE HURT THE WOMAN I LOVE?!"

He stopped after what he just said.

"You-you love me?" You say shocked.

"I-I, yes" He says scared.

"I love you too." You admit, feeling a weight lift off your shoulder's.

"You do?" He takes a seat next to you again.

"I do."

He hugs you.

"I don't want you to get sick, you should change out of these clothes, I'll help you to the bathroom."

***

He shuts the door and you start getting undressed. You stare at your bruised body in the mirror. Scars, cuts, and other marks covering your body. You start sobbing again.

You decide to have a warm hot shower.

You pull Justin's hoodie over you and the tracksuit pants he gave you.

You open the door and mange to walk back downstairs. You see Justin in the kitchen making you a cup of tea.

"You feel any better now?" He asks kindly.

"Much better, thank you."

He hands you your tea.

"(y/n), I promise you, you'll never have to go through that again."

You tear up at how loved he makes you feel, nothing like how Chase treated you.

"Thank you." You say without you breaking into sobs. "Also please promise me you won't beat him up, I know he's an awful piece shit but I just want it all to be over and not have anything to do with him anymore."

"Okay."

You felt safe looking into Justin's eyes and knew you'd never have to go through that trauma again.

4K READS IS AMAZING GUYS! I REMEMBER FREAKING OUT WHEN I HAD 1 READ!!!!!!