Forbidden Part 4

Justin's Point of View

I unbuckle my seat belt and get out of the car.

It's starting to rain.

"Mr (y/l/n)-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP! (y/n), go upstairs, now."

"N-no." She stutters.

"NOW!"

"O-okay." She walks up her porch steps and into her house.

"Mr (y/l/n)-"

"Leave." 

"I'm sorry sir but I'm not leaving until you let me speak to you." I say respectfully.

"You'll be here a long time in that case." He chuckles and turns around to go into the house.

"Wait, please Sir. If you could just listen for a minute. If not for me than for (y/n)." He stops and turns around.

"Stay away from my daughter."

"Please sir, don't do this." I plead. "Just listen to me."

"You have 1 minute."

"Oh okay, um. I met your daughter at the end of the My World tour. When I first saw her I never thought that there could be anything more beautiful in the entire world. She just looked so innocent and kind. I went to speak to her and after only 30 seconds I fell in love, I fell hard. I kept in contact with her ever since and we met up again at the beginning of this year and I asked her to be my girlfriend. The greatest thing to ever happen to me was her saying she would. We would meet up in secret because she new you'd never allow her to be with me. I alway's wanted to meet you and ask you for your permission but she'd never let me talk to you. I respected her wishes. I understand why you don't want me to be with her. You think I'm just some teenage pop star that will end up breaking her heart, but with all due respect sir, you don't know me. I love your daughter more than life itself, I'd take a bullet for her, I do anything for her, I do anything for your approval. I want to be the one to make her feel like a princess. Even if you don't except me, I'm never going to stop loving your daughter. Ever. If you could just give me a chance to prove myself. I promise I'll never hurt your daughter, I'll never take her away from you, I'll never let the fame and hate get to her. When I make promises, I keep them. Same as the promises I've made to your daughter. Please, just let me love her." I plead in the middle of the pouring rain, pouring my heart out. I let my head hang down. "Please?"

"I think you better come inside, Justin." Mr (y/l/n) sighs.

I look up. "O-okay."

We walk inside to see (y/n) standing on the stairs.

"(Y/n), can you please go get some blankets and towels please sweetie?"

"Sure." She says a little confused, not as confused as I am.

Mr (y/l/n) and I just stood by the front door, it was awkward. I scratched the back of my neck. I made sure I stood on the mat so water didn't drop everywhere.

(y/n) walks into the room. "Here." Says handing me a towel.

"Thanks." I say and dry myself off. I take off my jacket and wrap it in the towel because it's soaked.

"Come sit down Justin." Mr (y/l/n) ushers me into the living room. I lay a towel on a chair before I sit on it. (y/n) comes behind me and covers me with a blanket.

"Thanks." I smile at her.

"No problem." She smiles back.

Mr (y/l/n) is watching us.

"(y/n), why don't you go upstairs to bed, it getting late." Mr (y/l/n) says.

"Okay night dad." She kisses his cheek.

"Night sweetie."

"Night Justin." She turns to me.

"Night princess." I smile, forgetting her dad is there and instantly regretting calling her that.

She walks up the stairs and when her door closes Mr (y/l/n) turns to me. Here we go.

"I'd like to apologise for judging you without knowing you, Justin." He starts. "It's just, you know the media and things like that can form a persons opinion on someone. And when I found you with her upstairs I just freaked out. But after what you just said outside, I can see I completely misjudged you. You're not who I thought you were. You're honest, genuine, humble, just a good guy. But if you could maybe see things from my point of view. My daughter was secretly dating a famous pop star and didn't tell me until I caught her cuddled up in bed with him. I was shocked, I didn't handle it in the best way, I just wanted to protect my daughter, you understand that right?"

"Of course, sir."

"When a man's daughter starts dating boys, even if they're not famous pop stars, it's hard for him to cope with that. I think it's because you don't want to let her go, you don't want her to get hurt. But now, knowing you and knowing your intentions, I can see that, even if letting her go kills me, that you will treat her well. I respect you Justin. And I'll let you be with her. But know if you break her heart, I'll break your bones." 

"Thank you sir, I promise I won't hurt her."

"Good."

We stand up and shake hands.

"I better go. Thanks sir for accepting me."

"No problem."

I walk out of the house and jumped up and down excitedly. 

I get in my car.

Text from (y/n)

How'd it go?

I text her back

Text to (y/n)

Perfect, I'll see you tomorrow. ;)

I smile to myself, I can't wait to see her again, and it doesn't have to be a secret.

The end.

How was it? Comment and Vote!

I'm going to release an alternative ending to this, it will probably have two more chapters.