Christmas Day

"MOM! DAD! WAKE UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Isabella and Aiden jump on you, waking you up.

"Merry Christmas babies." You say sleepily, rubbing your eyes. "How about you go downstairs and wait for us?"

"Okay." They say and get off. You hear the thumps of their footsteps treading down the hallway.

You turn to face Justin.

"Merry Christmas." You say.

"Merry Christmas baby." He says in his raspy morning voice, he pulls you closer to him. He kisses the top of your head. "We should go wake up Mia."

"Yeah."

You both roll out of bed and walk down the hallway to Mia's room.

You sit on her bed, Justin next to you.

"Mia, baby girl wake up. It's Christmas." You say, shaking her gently. She rubs her eyes and looks at you. "Morning beautiful, Merry Christmas."

She smiles. You carry her out of bed and down the stairs. Justin following behind you.

"Look at all the presents!" You whisper in Mia's ear, point to underneath the tree.

You put her down and she joins her brother and sister.

Justin grabs you by the waist and pulls you towards him. He points above you, you look. Mistletoe. He smirks. He cups your cheek and kisses you.

"Eww." Your kids say in disgust. You both laugh.

"Well, come on, open your presents." You say.

You help Mia find and open her presents. She loves ripping the paper, you let her do that.

Justin's Point of View

"Daddy! Look what I got!" Isabella says holding up a lego friends play set.

"That amazing." I smile.

Mia waddles around in front of where I'm sitting.

"Mia," She turns around, "You happy baby girl?"

"Ywes dwaddy." She smiles and hugs me, she goes back to her mom.

"A skateboard! Nice!" Aiden says.

*Knock Knock* We hear on the front door.

"I'll get it." I say getting up.

I open the door.

"Mom!" I smile and hug her.

"Merry Christmas Justin!"

"Merry Christmas. Come inside, the kids are opening their presents." I say holding the door open.

We walk into the living room.

"Grandma!" The kids shout and run to give her hugs.

"Merry Christmas, Aiden, Isabella, Mia." She say to each giving them kisses. "I brought some more presents." She says giving them bags, they run off with them. "Justin, can you do me a favour? Can you go to my car and get the turkey out?"

"Sure mom." I get the keys and go out.

Your Point of View

"Merry Christmas Pattie." You hug her.

"Merry Christmas (y/n)."

"How've you been?"

"Great, how about you? All these kids, not to mention Justin." She laughs.

"Yeah, sometimes he can feel like a 4th child, but we're all good." You smile.

"I'm happy to hear that. I'm so glad you're my daughter in law, you're a wonderful mother to my grandchildren and a beautiful wife to my son."

"Aww Pattie thank you." You hug her again.

***

It gets to 12o'clock. After the kids opened their presents we all went to Christmas mass. Your all are back home now. You're waiting for your Mom and Dad and the rest of Justin's family, Jeremy, Jaxon and Jazmyn.

***

Your's and Justin's family arrive. You all have lunch. Later, Jazmyn plays with Isabella and Mia while Jaxon and Aiden play.

***

*End of the day*

It's 10o'clock, the kids are in bed. You and Justin were tired so you went got ready to sleep. You were putting on a large hoodie of Justin's when he comes up behind you and hugs your waist.

"Justin, I'm getting dressed." You laugh.

"Why?" He chuckles. You look at you both in the reflection of the mirror, he's shirtless and you're wearing an over sized hoodie of his. "How'd I get so lucky?" He asks kissing your neck.

"Justin." You moan.

"I almost forgot." You see in the reflection that he pulls out a box. He opens it. It's a necklace. He puts it on you.

"It's beautiful." You say in awe, looking at it in the mirror.

"Not as beautiful as you." He mumbles into your neck.

You turn around to face him. He brings you in for a passionate kiss. I think you know what happened after...

The end.

Sorry it's shitty, I rushed it.

Comment and Vote!