First Ultrasound

You scheduled an appointment to take your first ultrasound. You're currently 28 weeks. Justin and you are both very excited to see your baby.

You entered the room and laid down while Justin walked in behind you and sat down on the chair beside you.

Justin looks a little nervous, yet also very excited. You take his hand and he smiles at you. The door opens and a lady walks in.

"Hello I'm Dr. Williams, how are you doing this morning?" She smiles and puts a pair of gloves.

"Hi I'm doing very well actually." You smile watching her squirt some blue paste on your stomach. It makes you shiver and she chuckles applying it on your skin moving it slightly around.

"Good to know, let's make sure that little sunshine is doing good as well." She smiles and puts the monitor on your stomach.

You start to hear quick thumps, your baby's heartbeat. The picture on the screen starts to get more clear.

"There's your baby." She said, pointing to the little peanut shaped figure on the screen.

" She said, pointing to the little peanut shaped figure on the screen

"That's our baby boy." You say with tears in your eyes.

"He's beautiful."

Justin's right he is beautiful, it's breath taking. You could see the baby sucking on its fingers. Tears came down lightly and you started crying for joy.

"As you can see there is the face, the toes and the hands." The doctor said pointing to the screen.

Once she finished she wiped off the access goo that was left. You pulled your shirt down and sat up as Justin stood between your legs hugging you.

You held him close to you rubbing his back. You kiss his cheek while he moved to kiss yours.

"I'm so happy I can't wait." Justin said rubbing your stomach.

"You're going to be the best father Jay." You watched his hand move around your belly.

"You think so." He his face lit up with excitement.

"I know so." You said bringing him in for a kiss.

The doctor asked us if we had any questions to ask, Justin nodded.

"So the baby's in good health, correct?" He said nervously.

"As for now yes but we will keep you updated on it." She said sweetly handing you the ultrasound pictures and excused herself out the room.

"Thank you so much doc." Justin waved as she exited the room.

"It's kicking." You said surprised because It's the first time.

"Are you seri-" Without letting him finish his sentence you grab his arm, lifting up your shirt slightly placing his hand on your bare stomach.

He smirks and feels the baby kick again, this time he puts his other hand against the other side of your stomach.

"This is unreal." He smiles. His hands are still on your stomach when Justin kneeled down to kiss it.

"Hello in there," he whispered, "it's your daddy. I love you so much already and I can't wait to meet you. You're going to have the best mommy and the best daddy and we're going to love you unconditionally." He looks up at you. "I love you so much (y/n)."

"I love you too."

The end.

I NEED SOME REQUESTS!