Your Daughter

You wake up with the view of your beautiful, sleeping, husband, Justin.

"I love you so much." You whisper.

"I love you too." He says with his eyes closed, he wraps his strong arms around you and pulls you towards him. You rest your head on his chest. He kisses the top of your head. You both stay like that for a little while. 5 minutes later your beautiful 4 year old daughter jumps on you both.

"Morning sweetheart." You kiss her temple.

"Morning mommy. Morning daddy."

"Morning princess."

"Daddy can we go play now?" She asks him.

"Sure sweetie. How about we make waffles first?"

"Can we have pancakes instead?"

"Of course."

You all get up off the bed, you go into the bathroom and get ready for work while Justin carries your daughter downstairs.

Justin's Point of View

I carry my little princess down the stairs into the kitchen. I sit her down at the bench. I take out the pancake box that you just have to add water to. I fill it up at the sink.

"Daddy can you tell me a story?" She asks.

"Sure, what story sweetie?"

"How you and mommy met. I love that story."

"Me too." I smile, I start making the pancakes. "So, I was on tour in (your home city) during my Believe tour. I was backstage at a meet and greet. I was meeting many of my beautiful beliebers. It then came to someone else turn, your moms. I had never seen someone so beautiful. I found myself forgetting about everything, just being amazed by her beauty. She was so sweet, she sadly had to leave before I could really get to know her. After the show I went onto twitter to ask my belieber's if they knew anything about her. I was soon able to track her down and I went over to her place with some roses. One of the greatest things to ever happen to me was her saying she'd be my girlfriend. We fell in love, we later got married and had a beautiful daughter named (y/d/n)."

"That's me." She giggles.

"That's you."

"And we lived happily ever after." (y/n) says walking into the room, kissing (y/d/n)'s cheek.

"We sure did."

She comes up behind me and kisses my cheek.

"I love you." She whispers in my ear.

"I love you too."

I serve up the pancakes, we eat them. When we're finished (y/d/n) has maple syrup all over her face. I get a paper towel and wet it and wipe it off.

"I have to leave now, I'll be back at 6." (y/n) says while collecting her belongings. (y/d/n) and I give her a pouty face. "You guys will be okay, just have a daddy daughter day."

"Okay mommy." (y/d/n) gives her a hug, I join in.

"Have fun." She says and leaves.

"Okay can we go play now?" (y/d/n) asks.

"What do you want to play?"

"Barbies!"

"Okay, you go get your barbies. I'll turn on Elmo."

"Okay." She skips her way upstairs, she's so cute.

She comes back with 4 barbies and many outfits.