Justin and Jason Part 2

You hesitate to knock on the Bieber's door, not really wanting to be there.

You can't stop thinking about last night. You still don't know how you feel about the situation. In that moment all you wanted Jason to do was kiss you passionately but thinking about it after made you feel extremely uncomfortable and it didn't feel right. But you still can't get over what you felt in that moment.

You were thinking about calling Jason and cancelling but you know he would fail if you didn't come to help him study.

Another thing playing on your mind was Justin. He was more uncomfortable with the situation than you were. But if you and Jason were to date, would that change you and Justin's relationship? You don't think so, but the way he acted made you think it would.

You reluctantly knock twice on the door.

A few seconds later the door opens to reveal Jason.

"Hey (y/n), how are you?" He says sweetly.

"Hey Jase, not bad, how about you?"

"I'm good. Here, let me take those for you."

He takes the bag of books from your hands. You sigh in relief, they were quite heavy.

You walk inside with him.

"So where do you wanna study?"

"We could go to my bedroom, its more private."

Well, shit. This can't end well.

You nod and follow him upstairs.

You walk into his bedroom and notice he doesn't have a desk. Jason jumps on the bed and lays on it. You sit on the edge of the bed.

You take the bag and get out your notes and start. He listens intently and concentrates on what you're saying.

***

"Okay, so remember. The interior angle sum of a polygon is found by taking 2 away from the number of sides then multiplying that by 180."

"Oh yeah."

He writes that down as he tries to solve an equation.

You check his answer.

"See, now you get it." You smile.

"Yeah, well, I have a great tutor." He says. "Can we take a break now?"

"Sure."

He sighs in relief.

"You wanna order Chinese now?" He asks.

"Yeah."

He takes out his phone and you organise your books.

"Mkay thanks." He hangs up and chucks his phone in front of him. "So in the mean time, I wanted to talk to you."

"About?"

"Last night."

Here we go.

"I mean, after what happened in the kitchen, you seemed pretty uncomfortable. I shouldn't have made you feel more uncomfortable. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I think it was just kind of a shock, what happened in the kitchen."

"Yeah, I am pretty unpredictable." He shrugs. You giggle.

"That's for sure."

"But I still shouldn't have pushed you in the lounge room. It's just, I don't know. I wanted to, I don't know." He says, his eyebrows furrow. Something both Justin and him do when they get confused or don't know what to say.