Short Stories

Request for AshleyBeiber

1 -

"Seriously Justin, I can't believe you. Why would you think I would cheat on you?"

"BECAUSE YOU DID!" He yells.

"I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!"

"DON'T FUCKING SCREAM AT YOU CHEATER!"

"DON'T FUCKING SCREAM AT ME YOU DICKHEAD!"

He raises his hand, and in that moment, you've never held as much fear.

You close your eyes as you wait for it, but it never comes.
"(y-y/n), I-I'm so sorry." He moves close, you move back. "N-no, please don't do that. Please don't be scarred of me."

You continue moving back till your back hits the wall.

"P-Please, I-I'm so sorry. I-I will never do it again. P-please. I-I'm sorry." He begs, his eyes getting glassy.

"J-Justin, I-I can't."

"No, please. I-I'll make it up to you. I-I just, I thought you were g-going to leave me f-for someone else."

"I would never do that."

"I know you wouldn't, I should have believed you. I just get paranoid. I know you deserve better. I mean look what just happened, I'm a monster." He turns away.

"You're not a monster." You grab his shoulder, he turns back around. "Please, please, promise me you won't do it again."

He holds your shoulder as and looks you deep in the eye.

"I promise. I promise I will never do anything like that again."

You both hug.

2 -

"Yeah definitely, I mean she's honestly the best." You hear your boyfriend talk to one of his friends, Za.

"She's really that good hey?"

"I mean when she's on top, just wow."

What the fuck? How can he just be talking about you guy's sex lives like that?

You storm off upstairs.

***

Knock Knock.

"It's Justin, can I come in?"

You don't reply.

"Hey, what's wrong? You haven't been downstairs for hours." He says coming in.

You still don't reply.

"Are you mad at me?" He asks confused.

"What do you think?" You retort.

"Why, what happened?" He asks oblivious.

"How could you tell Za about our sex life? It's so embarrassing."

"Oh, you heard that?" He sighs sitting on the bed.

"Ya think?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything bad about it. I didn't say you where bad or anything."

"That's not the point." You sit up. "The point is I like to keep that part of my life private."

"(y/n), I'm sorry. I won't say anything to anyone else again, okay?"

"Okay." You sigh giving in. You hug him.

3 -

"Can you just let it go?" You sigh.

"No, I can't. You kissed him."

"He kissed me! Why won't you believe me?!"

"WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE A FILTHY SLUT? JUST GET OUT OF HERE YOU WHORE!"

Your eyes get glassy and you begin to cry.

"No. No, no, no, no, no. (y/n), I didn't mean it."

"I-It's f-fine. I-I'll leave." You walk towards the door.

"No." He grabs your wrist, pulling you back. "I am, so sorry. Please stay." He begs.

"Why? I-I'm just a f-filthy slut."

"No, sweetie, you're not. Of course you're not. I just, I'm just jealous over that guy. I know he kissed you, he's had a crush on you for ages. And I know you didn't kiss back."

"Then-n why did you say I did?"

"Because I wouldn't blame you if you did. Chris has everything, he's better than me." He looks down.

"Justin, you have everything I need. Don't think you don't." You lift his face.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay." You pull him in for a kiss.