Don't Leave

"I'm sick of this." You mutter as you place your clothing in a suitcase.

For the past few weeks, you and Justin have been arguing non stop. That is when he's home.

He's always out with friends or going places and never spending time with you. Then when you try to talk to him about it he calls you clingy and you both start arguing.

It's not that you don't want him to be with his friends but he doesn't need to spend every waking moment with them.

You've had enough.

You zip up your suitcase and walk downstairs.

You leave a note on the kitchen bench for Justin and walk straight out to the taxi.

The driver goes while you watch from your window the house you've shared so many memories in getting smaller and smaller till you can't see it anymore.

***

You get out of the taxi and make your way into the airport.

You go through customs and now you are ready to board the plane.

"Flight to New York."

That's you. You grab your belongings and walk over to queue.

You where handing the lady your boarding pass when you heard yelling coming from the other side of the terminal. There was a figure running and as it got closer you realised who it was.

You turn back to the lady.

"Quick, quick, quick." You tell her.

"(Y/N)! DON'T! I'M SORRY!"

"Come on, come on."

By now he's next to you. He takes your arm and spins you around.

"(y/n). please, please, I'm sorry. D-don't go." You see the fear in he's eyes.

You sigh. "No Justin, I'm going. What's the point in being in a relationship if I'm the only one here?"

"I'm sorry, I promise I'll make it up to you." He pleads.

"It's a little later for that."

You turn back to the lady who now has your ticket.

"Goodbye Justin."

"N-no, no, no, no, no. (y/n) p-please d-don't go." He begs, tears falling out of his eyes.

You walk into the jet bridge. You try to be strong and not look back but you can't help yourself. Before you go you take one last look at Justin.

He's uncontrollably crying pleading for you to stay.

"Come on miss." A staff member pushes you along.

Justin's Point of View

"Please, please, please don't leave." I sob.

I can't believe what an idiot I am.

I came home earlier today because I realised I had been neglecting (y/n). When I went inside the house it was empty. Only a note on the kitchen bench.

I came here as soon as possible.

How stupid could I be as to push (y/n) away? I love her with all my heart, but no wonder she didn't stay.

I start hyperventilating and tugging the ends of my hair.

I can't actually live without her.

She's everything to me, how could I let this happen?

She can't go, I'm nothing without her.

She's always here when I need her but when she needed me I was nowhere to be found.

Guilt, fear, sadness, angry and other emotions start taking over.

I fall to my knees and completely brake down.

"Justin, Justin." I hear the soothing voice of my angel. I look up and meet her eyes. SHe's kneeling next to me;

I pull her in for a tight hug. I never want to let her go.

"I-I can't go. I-I can't leave you." She cries.

"Then don't. S-stay. I-I promise I-I'll be better, just don't leave."

"I won't."

I forgot I didn't update for this book today, whoops, sorry it's late.

Don't forget to check out my new story :)