Fight Part 2 (Sad)

Justin's Point Of View

"Please," I whisper. "Don't go." (y/n) shakes her head sadly and pulls her arm from mine, continuing on her way out of the door.

That was 3 weeks ago. I've been a mess. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I miss her. I've stayed in bed ever since she left. I tried calling her 58 times and I've sent 74 text messages. None have been replied to. Ryan, Alfredo, Chaz and my Mom have all come to try to help me. I've turned them all away. I only want (y/n). Why did I make a promise I didn't intend to keep? Why didn't I spend more time with her in the first place? I missed her so much when I was on tour yet when I was back I didn't make up that lost time. I guess I kinda just expected her to be there. I was selfish and I didn't think about how she must've felt. She must be so upset. What kind of a boyfriend am I? Well, ex boyfriend. I would try and go find her but I have no idea where she would be. I don't know many of her friends, if any. Or her family. I hope she's okay. I just wish she'd reply to my messages saying she's okay. I've stalked her social media accounts, she hasn't posted anything. I just want her. I crave her in the most innocent ways. I crave to say goodnight and give her forehead kisses and say how much I adore her. I crave just to be laying next to her, not talking, not doing anything. Just to simply be with her.

*Knock knock* "It's Ryan, can I come in?"

I didn't reply. I couldn't. I had not motivation to move or to do anything anymore. Its like (y/n)'s my charge and now I have no battery. I barely even exist.

"Bro, its been 3 weeks. Can you try to eat and do things to benefit your health?" Ryan says from behind the door.

I didn't reply. I can't do anything. I don't want to do anything.

"I'm just gonna wait here till you say something Justin."

"I need (y/n)." I say weakly yet loud enough for him to hear.

"I know you do, but she's not here. I'm sure this will blow over in a few weeks but for now you have to look after yourself."

"I need (y/n)." I repeat.

"How about we go and try to look for her?" Ryan suggests.

I don't reply. I have no idea where she is. I have no energy to move. I need her but I can't do anything to get to her. I feel useless and empty. Like a part of me is missing but that's the only part of me that can help find it.

"Justin?" Ryan sighs. "I'm coming in."

He knocks down the door. I don't care. I don't care about anything other than (y/n).

"It smells like death in here Justin. You have to bathe then we're going to find (y/n)."

I don't move at all.

"Do I have to carry you? If I must."

Ryan gets me to stand and lean on him for support. He sits me on the edge of the bathtub while he runs it. He leaves me in my clothes and just sinks me into the water.

"I'll be back." He says exiting the room.

I can't handle life without her. It's been 3 weeks. How could I cope like this for the rest of my life? The thought of her moving on and being happy with someone thats not me makes me sick. For her to get married, to have kids, to have grandkids and grow old and not experience that with her is unfathomable. She'll never take me back. She hasn't yet. She hasn't called or texted. I neglected her and I don't blame her for leaving. I can't take it anymore. I start to sink my head down into the water. The water covers my face and I mouth the words "I love you (y/n)" and I start to close my eyes and forget about everything. I start to get pains from the lack of oxygen but I don't breathe. My last thoughts are of (y/n). Her smile, her laugh, her everything. Everything then goes blank...