Making Dinner

"Babe I'm home, come help me with the groceries." You call to your boyfriend.

"Coming." You hear him walk down the stairs. "Hey babe." He greets you.

"Hi."

You both head to your car and bring in the groceries, you taking the light ones and him taking the heavy ones, it's great having his muscles around.

"So what's for dinner?" He asks when you finish bringing everything inside.

"Homemade pizza." You answer.

"YAS! Can I help?" He asks.

"Are you going to burn the house down again?" You question him.

"I'll try not to." He laughs.

"Okay."

"Hang on a sec, let me Instagram live it so we can pretend we are on a cooking show."

"Justin, really?" You laugh.

"That's Chef Bieber to you."

"Whatever."

He sets his phone up against a book so the whole kitchen can be seen.

"Hello and welcome to cooking with Bieber, I'm your host Chef Bieber. Today we have a special guest helping us Chef (y/n), say hello Chef (y/n)." He says.

"Hello." You laugh.

"Chef (y/n), can you tell us what you'll be making today?"

"What I'll be making? I thought you were helping me."

"Well now I'm going to comment on everything you do and be annoying as hell." He smiles.

You shake your head, "so you're going to be Gorden Ramsey?"

"No I'm going to be Jorden Bamsay." You laugh at how he changes the initials.

"Whatever."

"So what will you be making?"

"Pizza."

"You better not f*cking burn it, there is nothing I hate more than f*cking burnt pizza." He says impersonating Gorden.

"Just cos you're impersonating Ramsay doesn't mean you have to swear."

"But that's the only way I know how to impersonate him."

"Can you help me make the pizza?" You ask.

"Sure."

You get him to chop up the cabanossi but him, being Justin, has to made it sexual.

"Don't rub the cabanossi like that." You shake your head at him.

He laughs.

"So now I'm going to chop up the cabanossi." He says to the camera.

"Chop, and chop, and chop, and chop." He says after every chop.

"You know you don't have to say chop after every time you chop."

"I know, but I'm going to."

You roll your eyes and start covering the pre made pizza bases with pizza sauce.

"One for the pizza, one for me." You hear Justin say and watch him pop a piece of cabanossi in his mouth.

"Really Justin?" You laugh.

"Sorry, I'll stop. After this one." He laughs and eats another.

You giggle at him.

You both continue making the pizza, Justin continuing to talk to the camera.