Just Friends

This is a very long imagine, no other's are this long.

Your Point of View

Beep, beep.

Your alarm woke you up.

Text from Justin:

Good Morning, sorry if I woke you, I'm out the front with pancakes, can I come up?

Text to Justin:

Yeah sure come up!

You quickly bolted to the bathroom, and brushed your hair. You loved Justin more than a best friend for a long time now and always tried to look your best to impress him and maybe he'd love you back.

*Knock, knock* you hear on your balcony window.

"Coming" you say. You open the door to see Justin with pancakes and his beautiful, heavenly smile.

"Good morning" he says softly.

"Morning."

"So I have 3 buttermilk pancakes and 3 chocolate chip, what do you want?"

"Can I have 1 buttermilk and 1 chocolate?"

"You sure you don't want anymore more?" You nod in response. "Good, more for me" says laughing.

You both lay on your bed, turn on the t.v to old shows of friends and start eating pancakes.

"So," You start after you finish eating. "Why'd you come over?"

"Can't I just come over to see and spend time with my favourite girl, who is very beautiful, funny and sweet?"

"I guess so." You blush and try to hide it by looking down and biting your lip.

"Aww, am I making you blush?" He asks teasing you.

"Shut up I hate you!" You say while hitting him arm gently.

"Oh come on you love me."

"No I don't"

"Do"

"Don't"

"Fine." He says as he starts to sit up and looks at you with a goofy smile, you know what he is about to do.

"No, don't you dare"

"I won't have to if you admit you love me."

"Never."

"Fine have it your way." He turns you over and starts tickling you.

"Stop, stop, STOP!!!" you say laughing while trying to wiggle out of his grip

"Not until you say it"

"Okay, okay, I love you I love you Justin! Now please stop" he finally stops and you both fall back on the bed, he is still holding you.

He looks down at you and you look up at him to see him smiling, you smile back, you notice his facial expression changed slightly, he kept looking down at your lips and back at your eyes. All of a sudden he keeps coming closer to you, the distance between both of your lips getting smaller and smaller until you feel his plump, soft lips on yours. Your lips both move in perfect unison, it feels so right, its everything you ever hoped for.