I'm Not Like That Part 2

Justin's Point of View

I'm at the basketball court, the games about to start. Most of the school is here, I keep trying to find (y/n) but I can't see her.

I sigh and take a sip of my water.

"Justin, what's up man?" Ryan asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing."

"(y/n) hasn't showed up has she?"

"Nope." I let my head hang down. I had told him the story earlier.

"It's okay man."

"No it's not. She thinks I'm some man whore who sleeps with everyone. I don't. I don't go out with many girls, if any. And because of Gabriella and her squad she thinks that I do. I don't know, there's just something about her thats different from the other girls. She's smart, she's funny, she's so so beautiful. I just don't want her to think I'm that guy."

"I know bro. Come on, the games starting."

I stand up and make my way onto the court. 

The game starts.

I keep looking around to see if (y/n)'s here. She's not.

"JUSTIN LOOK OUT!" I turn my head to see a ball coming towards me, I duck, the ball gets out of the court

"Mate what's with you? You're our best player, you gotta get your head in the game!"

"Sorry, just distracted I guess."

"Well focus, this is a hard team."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry."

We keep playing, I still can't concentrate.

***

The buzzer goes for the end of the 1st quarter. The coach gets us into a huddle. 

"Justin, you're letting the team down! What's up with you?" He asks.

"He's upset because a girl he likes didn't come to the game." Ryan says.

"Oh is that so?"

"It's nothing coach, I'm fine. I'll try harder. I'm sorry." I say.

"That's what I like to hear."

The game starts again. I try my best, but I still can't stop thinking about (y/n).

***

It's nearing the end of the 3rd quarter. The other team is winning by 20 points. I bend over and rest my hands on my knees.

 I bend over and rest my hands on my knees

Ryan comes over.

"I'm letting everyone down, aren't I?" I sigh.

"It's all good Justin."

"It's just, she's so different," "Justin" "I wish she would just listen," "Justin" "I don't know man."

"Oh for fucks sake Justin look over there!" Ryan yells.

I look up to see (y/n).

She came, she actually came

She came, she actually came. She waves and me. I give her a dorky wave and smile, she laughs, she's so cute.

The buzzer goes and I run over to her. I hug her.

"You came! You actually came!" I say into her shoulder.

"Yeah. I thought about what you said. I believe you, I'm sorry for listening to them."

"It's okay." We pull apart. "You look beautiful by the way, I really like this colour on you."

She blushes.

"Aww, am I making you blush?" I tease.

"Shut up! Go over to your team and win the game. Good luck."

"Thanks." I quickly hug her again and run back to the team.

We go into the 4th quarter, I have a sense of motivation. I look over to (y/n) and blow her a kiss, she blushes and puts her hands over her face. I laugh.

I defend the guy who has the ball, I'm able to take the ball off him. I dribble the ball to the hoop and make the shot, it goes in. The crowd cheers. I continue to make shots until we're even.

There's 30 seconds left on the clock. I have the ball, I dribble it down to the other end of the court. I go to make the shot when the ball is snatched off me. I try to get it back which I do. I dribble it back down, there's 3 seconds on the clock, the crowd's going wild. I slam dunk it just a the buzzer goes. The crowd goes insane.

My team all come up, bro hugs and chest bumps all around

My team all come up, bro hugs and chest bumps all around. The crowd walks onto the court, they all congratulate me. I then spot (y/n). I run up, hug her and twirl her around. We pull apart, her face is inches away from mine. I lean in and kiss her, she's shocked at first then kisses back. I smile into the kiss and she does the same.

The crowd aww's, I pull her in closer.

The end.

I really need some requests guys.

Comment and Vote!