Bad Day

Request for AshleyBeiber

The slam of the front door startles you. You get up from your position on the couch and go towards the noise.

"Justin honey? You okay?" You walk over to him.

"I've had such a long day." He rubs at his temples.

You pout your lips and wrap your arms off him to give him comfort.

"No. (y/n), I'm not in the mood for your clinginess." He pulls your arms off him and he walks upstairs, making sure to slam the door in the process.

He thinks you're clingy? You were only trying to help. You can't help but shed a tear. 'He just a had a bad day' you tell yourself. But it seems like he's been having a lot of them lately.

You sigh and go back to the couch. You try to take your mind off it by watching your favourite shows but you still feel really depressed.

Eventually you start to really sob and after a while you fall asleep.

***

"(y/n), (y/n) baby wake up." Someone shakes you.

"Justin?" You ask groggily.

"Yeah." He says quietly.

"Uh, are you okay?" You ask.

He engulfs you in a hug.

"Wha-"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I've been a dick lately. Just please don't leave me. I'm just overwhelmed and stressed. Just the album, and the press and I keep stuffing up as a boyfriend and I'm scared I'm gonna lose you-"

"Hey, hey, hey, you're not going to lose me. I love you." You reassure him.

He smiles. "Are you still offering that hug?"

"Always."

You continue to hug.

Question - Do you guys want me to continue writing? I mean since the engagement I've kind felt awkward writing it, I think that will pass tho. I imagine 2012stin anyways. But I also have books that I want to write, but I'm only going to continue writing if you will read. And I do want to keep writing but there would be no point if no ones reading. So do I continue?