Awkward (Justin's POV)

"Where is she?" I ask the boys.

"Chill dude, you're a bit obsessed with her." Christian says.

"Sorry it's just-" I'm interrupted by light knocks, I bolt to the front door and swing it open.

There stands (y/n) looking beautiful as ever.

"(y/n)!" I say excitedly.

"Justin!" She says back with the same amount of enthusiasm.

I bring her in for a tight hug.

"I missed you." I mumble into her neck.

"I saw you earlier today Justin." She giggles and pulls out of the hug.

"Yeah, but I still missed you." I smile, I really did missed her. "Come inside, it's cold out here."

I lead her into the living room where Ryan, Chaz and Christian are waiting.

"Hey guys." She greets them and take a seat next with Justin.

"Hey (y/n)" They all reply.

"What are we watching?" She asks.

I get tossed in her beauty that I don't listen to what they are saying.

***

Half way through the movie (y/n) screams, I can't help but laugh, she's so cute.

"It's not funny."

"Come here," I bring her into my chest, "I'll protect you."

Her hair smells amazing.

Another scary scene comes on and (y//n) hides her face in my chest. I stroke her back soothingly.

***

At the end of the movie I look down at (y/n) who looks back at me.

"You okay?" I ask sweetly.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks."

"No problem."

We both get up.

"Okay so who's gonna help me clean up?" I ask.

Ryan, Chaz and Christian start quietly backing out of the living room and run out of the house.

(y/n) and Justin start laughing.

"They do that every week."

"Every week."

"I'll help you clean up."

"Thanks."

I start moving the furniture back into place.

"Chaz spilt the chips on the floor again." (y/n) sighs.

"The vacuum cleaner's not working, I'll just pick it up."

"I'll help."

"Nah, it's okay, you can go home."

"I don't mine." (y/n) says bending down.

We both start picking up crumbs.

(y/n) goes to stand up and gets really close to my face. I can't help myself she's so beautiful. I don't have any control over it, I just kiss her.

After a few seconds she's not kissing back, shit. I quickly pull away and look at (y/n)'s wide eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I uh." I stutter.

"I-It's okay. Um, I-I think I'll go home now." She stands up. Shit I've made things so awkward between us. "Thanks for inviting me, I'll see you, at school."

"Y-yeah, see ya." I run my hand through my hair.

I hear the front close shut and I just break down.

I start throwing things, crying, yelling.

Shit I love her so much and I've ruined my chances with her, not only that but things aren't going to be the same again.

I punch the wall until my fists are bloody and bruised but not as broken and my heart.

I make my up to my room and just hide under my covers, hoping this was all a dream.