What Happened to Us?

Imagine for Bieber-is-cute

"Can you just drop it Justin!" You sigh and walk upstairs into your bedroom.

You and Justin had been arguing over the smallest things lately. You're really over it. It's tiring. But you love him and he loves you so you always forgive each other. You go and take a shower.

Justin's Point of View

"Can you just drop it Justin!" (y/n) sighs and walks upstairs. I sigh and watch her. I don't know why I keep arguing with her so much. I love her to bits and if I'm not careful she might leave me.

I go and take a beer out of the fridge and watch t.v.

I hear (y/n) walk down the stairs. I turn to look at her, she catches my gazes and turns her head and shakes it.

"What?!" I yell at her.

"Nothing."

"No tell me, you just looked at me and shook your head. Tell me what I've done this time!" I'm angry again.

"IT'S NOTHING! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" She quickly walks into the kitchen, I follow her. "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" She yells at me again.

"I'M NOT GOING TO!"

"WHY NOT?"

"BECAUSE!"

"Oh great answer!" She says sarcastically.

"OH REAL MATURE!"

She shakes her head again. She drinks a glass of water while looking out the window.

"What happened to us? We never use to fight, what went wrong?" She sounds like she's about to cry. She turns to me. "Is this relationship even worth it anymore?"

"Baby, don't say that." My face softens.

"Is it worth it anymore? If all we're gonna do is fight, what's the point?"

"Baby, no, please. I'm sorry."

"I think we need a break." She breaths out.

"N-no we don't, I'm sure we can work this out." Tears threatening to spill.

"No Justin." She starts to walk back up to the stairs, I grab her arm.

"Please don't leave me." Tears are now streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry." She turns back to go up the stairs.

I sit down on a stool and rest my face in my hands. I can't loose her, she means too much to me, why am I so stupid?

I hear her walk down the stairs, I get off the the stool and go to her. She has a suitcase.

"P-please d-don't do this-s." I beg her.

"I'm sorry Justin." She walks past me to the front door. I can't let her do this. I grab her suitcase and throw it across the hallway. She looks at me with shock. I fall to my knees.

"Please, please, please don't leave me. I'll change, I promise, I can't live without you. Please don't go." I plead.

She crouches down to the same level as me.

"You promise you'll change?"

"I promise, please don't leave me."

"I won't leave you."

"T-thank you." I pull her into a hug. "Thank you so much! I promise you won't regret it!" I sob into her hair.

The end.

Was it okay? Tell me if you'd prefer it to be a whole break up make up story.

I need requests!

Comment and Vote!

I'd also very much appreciate it if you could help promote this book :)