Christmas Eve

Justin and you are decorating the Christmas tree with your 6 year old son (Aiden), 4 year old daughter (Isabella) and 2 year old daughter (Mia).

It's Christmas Eve, you're probably wondering why you're putting it up so late. Well for the past few weeks Justin has been on tour, and so you all wanted to do it as a family. It's currently 7:30am, your kids wanted to wake you and Justin up nice and early. You've had plenty of coffee today. You're almost finished with the Christmas tree.

"Daddy can I put the star on top?" Isabella asks.

"It's my turn Isabella." Aiden says.

"But you got to do it before I was alive!" She argues.

"No I didn't I was too young!" He argues.

"Yeah well when I was too young you got to do it!"

"You still did it last year!"

"Guys don't fight," You stop them, "How about we let Mia do it because she's never done it before. Then Isabella does it next year and Aiden the next."

They agree to this. Justin smiles at you, he loves how you're always able to stop their arguments.

"Come here baby girl." He says to Mia. She runs into his arms and he lifts her up. You hand her the star and Justin takes her to the top of the tree. She puts it on. Everyone gives a small round of applause.

"Good job princess." Justin kisses her chubby cheeks. She laughs.

"Mommy, can we start making food for Santa and everyone tomorrow?" Isabella asks you.

"Sure baby, we'll make cookies, brownies, and cupcakes."

"Yay!"

You all go into the kitchen. You start making the cookies first. While they're baking your kids all eat from the bowl the cookie batter was mixed in, while you make the brownies. You cook the brownies in Christmas tree moulds. The timer for the cookies goes off, you take them out and leave them to cool. You put the brownies in. While they cook, the kids, Justin and you decorate the cookies. They're different Christmas shapes. They actually do a pretty good job.

When the brownies come out they look pregnant