I Will Always Love You Part 2

Justin's Point Of View

I wake up and look down at the beautiful face lying on my chest. How did I get so lucky? I hear my phone buzz and I lean over to look at it, careful not to wake the sleeping angel.

Message from Scooter

'Hey Justin. Can you come down to the studio now please?'

I sigh, I have to leave my princess (y/n).

Message to Scooter

'Sure, I'm on my way.'

I get up and move (y/n) into a more comfortable position, cover her with a blanket and kiss her forehead.

I then get ready and head to the studio.

*skip the ride*

"Hey Scooter." I greet him.

"J-justin have you been on twitter today?" He asks, worried and hiding something.

"No, why?" I ask seriously.

"Hashtag go kill yourself (y/n) is trending on twitter."

"Oh shit, really?" My eyes go wide. I open my twitter to find it trending. I then see that (y/n) has just tweet something.

'#gokillyourself(y/n)? Okay, I will.' The tweet read.

"N-no." I sob.

"What happened?" Scooter asks.

"S-she's gonna do it-t. Sh-she's gonna ki-kill herself-f." I sob, not believing it. "I have to go." I run out of the studio and get to my car. I try to call her.

"Pick up, pick up, PICK UP!" I scream.

"Hello?" I hear my angels voice ask.

"(Y/N) DON'T DO IT! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU! I NEED YOU! I LOVE YOU! I CAN HELP YOU! PLEASE!" I scream and beg.

"No Justin. You deserve better. I love you. I can't do this anymore, it's too much, I'm sorry. I will a-always love you, n-never f-forget." She sobs.

"N-no p-p-please?(y-y/n)?" I say desperately

"I'm sorry." She hangs up.

"NO!" I scream and immediately call back. She doesn't answer.

"FUCK!" I yell.

I turn on the car and speed off to our house. She can't do this! I love her too much! What if she's already gone? No, think positively! She could still be alive. She has to be, I can't live without her, she's my everything. My eyes are full of tears, blurring my vision. They keep dropping onto my lap. I pull into the driveway and jump out the car. I unlock the door, having trouble getting the key into the hole because my hands are shaking too much. I get it open and run in.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU?!!!" I shout.

I run up the stairs, into the bedroom, then to the bathroom. I open the door to find a motionless (y/n).

"(y/n)? Why?" I sob.

I pick her up bridal style I then notice a note. I take it with me and take her to the hospital.

*Skip ride*

I wait for news on (y/n). I take laps walking up and down the hallway. I then remember I still have the note. I open it and read it.

'Dear Justin,

I love you. I just can't take it anymore. Your fans hate me, my family hates me, I hate me. You probably do too. You deserve someone so much better. I'm sorry I couldn't be the one and that you wasted your time. If it makes anything better, you're the reason why I didn't do this a lot sooner. You helped me more than you will ever know. I'm sorry if it's sudden but at least you won't have to deal with the hate for being with me. I hope you find someone who can love you the way you deserve to be loved. I love you, never forget that.

- (y/n)'

Tears well in my eyes. The door then opens.

"Mr Bieber?" A doctor in his 50's asked.

"Y-yes?"

"She made it!" He smiles warmly. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Th-thank you!" I say relieved. "Can I see her?"

"Sure! She just woke up."

"Thanks again."

"No problem."

I walk into the room to find (y/n) looking out the window, facing away from me.

"(y/n)?" I try to get her to look at me. "Why didn't you just talk to me? Why didn't you tell me it was hurting you?"

"Because," she sighs, "because I didn't know how. I didn't know how to tell you I'm broken without feeling needy. I didn't know how to open up without feeling judged. I didn't know how you'd react and so I kept to myself. I've never been able to express myself to anyone. I've felt like this for a long time and it's just been the normality of my life. That's why I never talk about myself because I just can't. I don't know how." She then faces me, eyes full of tears threatening to fall. "I'm so sorry." She sobs.

I walk over and sit net to her. I hold her and she rests her head in my chest and sobs into my shirt. I kiss her forehead and stroke her back gently.

"Please just promise me that you'll talk to me, let me help you, tell me if you feel like doing something like this again. Don't feel like a burden because you're not. I will always love you and never forget that. Okay?"

"But Justin. I can't. It's so hard."

"I know it is. But it's even harder on your own."

"I tried to make you happy by keeping it a secret."

"It'd make me happier to know if I can help you. Just remember, my love and my true belieber's love is stronger then the hate. Do you know what's trending on twitter now?"

She shook her head.

"I tweeted this." I show her my phone.

'Anyone of you who calls yourself a belieber yet told the love of my life to kill herself you are not a real belieber because of you I may have lost my everything #loveyou(y/n)'

She smiles and covers her hand over her mouth.

"And a lot of belieber's are tweeting messages of love and support with the hashtag. They still don't know you are okay, they're so worried."

"I-I didn't think they cared." She sniffles.

"They do." I say while wiping her tears away with my thumb. "Let me tweet them."

'She's alive and well, thank you for your support! #truebeliebers #loveyou(y/n)'

"I love you, never forget it." I say.

"I love you too, so much." She smiles.

"Promise me you'll never do this again."

"I promise."

I pull her in for a hug, I'm so glad she's here, safe in my arms. I don't want to ever loose her.

The End.

Thoughts? Let me know! Please send requests!

Comment and Vote!