Meeting your family

"But what if they don't like me?" Justin worries walking up your parents driveway.

"Justin, they'll love you." You reassure him.

"How do you know?"

"Well, I love you and they should love someone I love."

"And if they don't?"

"Then thats their loss." You smile.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

You knock on the door.

"Coming." Your mom calls from inside.

"Hear we go." You whisper excitedly.

"(Y/N)!" Your mom smiles and hugs you. "I missed you."

"I miss you too."

Your mom lets go and turns to Justin.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs (y/l/n)." Justin put his hand out.

"Oh honey call me (y/m/n)." She smiles, moves his hand and hugs him to which he hugs back and smiles at you over her shoulder.

"Okay lets go inside." She says.

"She's lovely." He whispers while keeping the door open for you.

"I know."

"(y/b/n), (y/d/n). (y/n) and Justin are here!" Your mom calls for your brother and dad. You here your brother's footsteps coming down the stairs.

"(y/n)!" Your brother embraces you in a hug.

"(y/b/n). I missed you."

"Not as much as I missed you."

"(y/n)!" Your dad joins the hug.

You all pull away and your brother and dad turn to Justin.

"So, Justin," your brother starts, "I'm just gonna be upfront about it, I own a gun. So if you hurt my little sister there's gonna be serious consequences."

"I-I wouldn't try, I mean I-I would never," Justin stutters.

"I'm just playing with you mate!" Your brother laughs.

"Oh thank goodness." Justin sighs in relief.

"Yeah, I don't own a gun. But I'd still hurt you if you hurt her."

"Okay, moving on." You break their conversation. "Mom do you need any help with making lunch?"

"Yes please."

"Justin, can I talk to you in private?" Your dad asks.

"Uh oh." Your mom laughs.

"S-sure." Justin follows your dad into his office, Justin turns around giving a fearful look. You give him a thumbs up.

Justin's Point of View

I'm actually shitting myself right now.

"Take a seat Justin." Mr. (y/l/n) says. I sit in front of his desk while he sits behind it. It's all really intimidating. "Don't be nervous or anything. Just want to talk, I'm not going to kill you. Relax." He laughs.

"Sorry." I laugh still nervous.

"It's fine. I'm just going to ask a few questions, is that okay?"

"Of course."

"Good. So, why do you love my daughter?"

"Wow okay. I mean why wouldn't I? She's amazing. She's so nice, down to Earth, funny, smart, the list goes on. She's just incredible." I smile.

"Good, good. What do you want out of this relationship?"

"Um... I don't know what you mean, like love?"

"I mean future plans."

"Oh um hopefully, maybe, with your permission of course, when we're both ready, a-a wife?" I say cautiously and shyly.

"Good answer. So not just a side hoe that you'll dump for someone else within a month like other musicians?"

"Of course not, we're not even, you know." I try not to laugh or blush.

"Oh so you're not 'doing it'. That's good, helps me sleep better at night knowing that." He chuckles. "Kids though. Would you give me grandchildren?"

"For sure. I have two younger siblings and I really enjoy hanging with them."

"Very good. Okay most important question for me. What was your first thought when you saw her?"

I remember back to the first time I saw her, walking in central park. She stopped to feed the ducks. She saw one that the other ducks where stealing bread from. She made an effort to feed the little duck and he then followed her. Just witnessing that I saw how pure her heart is. I went up and talked to her. She treated me like a normal person, not a celebrity. I just knew she was the one.

"Justin?" Mr (y/l/n) snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, I was just thinking back to the day I met her. There's no way to describe how I felt when I saw her. Innocence radiating off her, her smile and her delicate walk, the way her eyes crinkles at the sides when looking at the sun. I just can't describe the feeling of meeting perfection in the flesh."

"Wow. You are the most incredible man I've ever met. I'm happy (y/n) has found a guy like you." Mr (y/l/n) smiles.

"I'm happy I found her." I admit.

"Okay lets go back to the rest of them." He stands up. "I'm looking forward to getting to know you better, Justin."

"And I you, Mr (y/l/n)."

"Please, call me (y/d/n)."

"Oh okay, (y/d/n)."

We both make our way out of the room and into the kitchen to find (y/n) and her mom serving up lunch, (y/n) looks so beautiful.

Your Point of View

Justin walks into the kitchen with your dad behind him. Your dad gives you two thumbs up and mouths the words 'great guy'. You smile.

"Good to see your still alive Justin." Your mom jokes.

"Yeah, well he's a good kid (y/m/n)."

You all sit down to have lunch. They ask Justin questions about his life and Justin asks questions about their's. He was so polite and genuine, you could see your family really liked him. Even (y/b/n) warmed up to him.

***

"It was nice meeting you." Justin says giving your mom a hug.

"You too Justin. I hope to see you again soon."

"(y/b/n), nice to get to know you." They both give a little bro hug. He then turns to your dad. "Mr (y/l- I mean (y/d/n), it was a pleasure meeting you as well."

"Son, the pleasure was all mine." He smiles.

"Okay, well nice seeing you all. I love you. We'll catch up soon." You say getting them all into a group hug. "Bye guys."

"Wait just one moment." (y/b/n) pulls you back into a huddle. "Justin's a good guy, I'm happy for you."

"Thank you." You smile. He quickly pulls you in for another hug. "Okay bye now." You turn to Justin who opens the door for you, such a gentleman.

You both walk down the driveway and get in the car.

"Your family's great." He smiles.

"Thanks, they love you. I don't know why you were so worried going there."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

You both lean in for a kiss.

The End.

This was originally going to be kind of Romeo and Juliet for MeowforImagines10100, so I'm going to make another one with that idea.

Comment and Vote :)