Tattoos

Hey guys, I missed you.

Sorry I haven't been on like at all, I've been busy and trying to look after myself.

Love you

Enjoy :)

--

"Justin, I don't know anymore. I change my mind." You as he pulls up tot the venue.

"(y/n), come on. You said you wanted to." He replies.

"But, does it hurt?"

"Not much, it's tolerable." He shrugs.

You've never been good at getting needles, you can't imagine getting a tattoo.

You scrunch your eyebrows together as if to say; do we have to do this? He just chuckles and jumps out of the car, reluctantly, you follow.

"Justin." You whine, following him into the tattoo parlour.

He begins flipping through the catalogues of designs, you do the same.

"Seeing anything you like?" He asks.

"Nope."

"Can I help you guys?" A large, bald, completely tattooed man comes towards us.

"Yeah, hey, we were thinking of getting a couple of tattoos done but we can't seem to find anything we like, any suggestions?" Justin asks the man.

"Are these couple tattoos?" He asks. Justin nods. "I have an idea, a lot of people do this. You decide for each other what you want tattooed?"

You're eyes widen, not feeling comfortable doing that.

"That sounds awesome, lets do that."

Internally you're screaming at him but externally you go along with it.

"Great, I'll go get everything ready, you start thinking of ideas." The man smiles before walking away.

Justin goes back to the catalogues.

"Justin." You tug on his sleeve. "I don't feel comfortable doing this."

"(y/n)," he sighs, holding your shoulders, "it's going to be fun, I promise."

"You promise you won't tattoo something stupid?"

"I promise."

"And that it won't be too big, and it'll be in a mostly hidden spot?"

"I promise. Now will you do it?"

You think for a moment. "Okay."

"Awesome."

Eventually you both decide on tattoos, not telling each other what you picked.

"Who wants to go first?" The man from before asks.

You nudge Justin, wanting him to.

"Me." He steps forward and sits on the chair.

You watch as the artist starts on the tattoo, confused how Justin can sit there in no pain, it make you feels a bit more relieved.

The artist soon finishes, you both decided to wait till both of you have the tattoos before checking.

"Okay, next." The man says, you shakily make your way over. Justin holds your hand comfortingly making you feel a lot better. "Okay, ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." You say through grit teeth.

He starts doing it. It hurts so much at first, making you grip hard on Justin's hand, but after a while you get used to it.

"You sure it's a good tattoo?" You ask Justin.

"I think it's a great tattoo." The artist says. "It's very common to get 'daddy's girl' tattooed."

Your eyes widen.

"He's only joking." Justin laughs, noticing your expression.

Eventually he finishes and you both walk over to the mirror to see the tattoos.

(Whatever you'd like, I just used this as an example. Also just choose your favourite Justin tattoo)

 Also just choose your favourite Justin tattoo)

"Wow." Escapes your mouth. "It's... beautiful. It's perfect."

"Thought you'd like it baby." He kisses your forehead. "I love mine too." He hugs you. "See, it wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No, I guess not. Thanks for convincing me to do this."

"No problem baby."

How've you been?

Question - Would you ever get a tattoo and if so what of? 

I don't really like tattoos but if I was I'd get the solar system, something like;

Also, what's your favourite Justin tattoo?

Probably Patience or the Angel Wings on the back of his neck