Jason McCann Part 2

Your Point of View

You flutter your eyes open to find you're in a hospital room. You see that your brother is sleeping in the plastic chair bedside you. He's holding your hand, you wiggle your fingers a little which wakes him up.

"(y/n)! You're awake!" He exclaims.

"How long was I out for?" You ask groggily.

"About four weeks, I was worried you wouldn't wake up. I told you not to go out with Jason."

You suddenly remembered everything about Jason.

"Di-did they arrest-"

"Yeah, he won't bother you anymore." He soothes you.

"But I don't want him to go to jail, he doesn't need to." You argue.

"He's a monster, he hurt you, he should rot in there."

You were about to argue again but then a doctor walks into the room.

"Oh Miss (y/l/n), good to see you're awake." She smiles. "Mr (y/l/n), would you mind exiting the room for a moment?"

He pats you on the hand and walks out of the room.

"Miss (y/l/n) I need to ask you a few questions, I don't know how you will respond."

"What questions?"

"How aware are you of your condition before the incident?" She asks.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't think you're aware, Miss (y/l/n), you're um pregnant."

Your eyes go wide. You had no idea. "Wh-what? Di-did the baby make it?"

"The baby did make it, it's completely safe and healthy. I just didn't know if you were aware. I think I'll give you some time to rest."

"Th-thank you doctor."

She smiles and exits the room, closing the door behind her.

You can't believe this could've happened! So many thought came at once. What will Jason think? Wait Jason's not here. You have to raise the child on your own. You're gonna be a single mom. How's the baby going to grow up without its father?

Tears start to flow out of your eyes. Soon sleep takes over.

5 Years Later

Jason's Point of View

I sigh looking at the photo of (y/n) I keep under my pillow. How did I get so lucky to have a chance to call her mine? Why'd I blow it?

The photo's snatched out of my hand.

"Aww, this your girlfriend? She's hot, I'd bang the shit outta dat."

I send my fist up to collect his face.

"MCCANN!" I hear one of the guards yell, I stop myself from punching him, even though I really want to. I snatch the photo back. I turn to the guard. "Pack up your stuff, you're out of here!"

5 years already? Wow.

I collect my belongings and follow the guard out. They take me through the procedures and show me the door. And just like that, I'm out.

I step outside and breathe in the fresh air, it's beautiful.

An Uber pulls up out the front to take me to the airport, seeing as I had to go to a jail out of state. I hop in the car and we both go to the airport, silently. I can tell he's scared, I can't blame him, I mean he did just pick a criminal up from jail.