The Club

"Honey, you ready? We have to go?" Your boyfriend Justin shouts from downstairs.

"Just a minute." You call back, applying the last touch of lipstick. You smack your lips together. Perfect. "Okay, I'm ready."

Walking out of the bedroom, you walk down the stairs to where Justin is waiting. His eyes widen when he sees you.

"Are you, are you sure you want to wear that?" He questions.

"Yeah, why? What's wrong with it?" You pat down the dress, getting rid of nonexistent dust.

"N-nothing. Just."

You cock your head to the side.

"Nothing. Lets go." He sighs, walking out to the car.

What's up with him? You start to feel self conscious. You knew you should've worn the blue dress. No time to change now though. You follow him out to the car.

***

When you enter the club, Justin holds your hand tightly, keeping you close to him.

"Hey Justin, (y/n)." A voice from behind you both greets you.

You both turn around to see Chris Brown standing there.

"Hey Chris." You greet him.

"Wow, (y/n). You look hot." He complements you.

"Thanks." You blush.

Justin's grip on you tightens.

"Dude, you okay?" Chris asks him.

"Just fine." He says through grit teeth.

"Okay, well, I'll see you around." Chris says uneasily and walks away.

"What was that about?" You question.

He rolls his eyes and pulls you along. You stop, making him snap his head in your direction.

"Stop lying to me, whats the matter?"

He looks around before tucking his head into your neck to whisper into your ear.

"Do you not see all the guys here starting at you?"

From behind his shoulder, you glance around spotting a few people who look away as soon as you met their gaze.

"Now I do."

"This always happens when we go out. I'm sick of guys staring at you like you're a piece of meat. It makes me..."

"Jealous." You break from the embrace. "Jay, it doesn't matter whether they stare or not. I'm yours okay. No one is going to take me from you." You reassure him.

He smiles.

"Thank you." He kisses you lips.

"Now, can we go and party to show all these losers I'm taken?"

"Of course." He chuckles kissing your lips again. 

Okay, I just need to check something.

Are any of you guys mad at me for some reason? Did I do something? Because I sent out a few emails to regular readers but some haven't replied but I know they've been online. So if I have done something, could you please tell me because I can't think if I've done anything to offend anyone. But if I have, I am truely and deeply sorry :(