Famous

Imagine for belieberbabe2001 

You nervously walked through the door of the studio where your new manager, Scooter Braun, was waiting for you.

"(y/n)!"

"Hey Scooter." You greet him.

"Ready to start recording?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." You nervously laugh.

This is your first time recording yourself singing, you use to just post videos on youtube until Scooter found you. You were worried it wouldn't work out, then again it did work for Justin Bieber, your idol.

You walk into the booth, everything is already set up. You put your headphones on.

"Ready?" Scooter asks from the microphone outside.

"Yep."

Just as you were about to start the studio door opens. There stands Justin Bieber.

"(y/n) do you want to come out for a second?" Scooter asks.

You wanted to meet him but you didn't want to act like a crazed fan. You nod and walk out of the booth to them.

"Justin this is (y/n), the new singer I was telling you about." Scooter introduces him to you.

"Nice to meet you." He smiles.

"You too." You put out your hand.

"I give hugs." He pushes your hand away and hugs you. He smells so good, he's so soft as well. He hugs you for a good 8 seconds then pulls apart. "You didn't tell me she was so beautiful Scooter."

You blush.

"Yeah, so (y/n)." Scooter turns to you. "Do you mind if Justin stays here and listens because I have work to do with him afterwards?"

Do you mind if the Justin Bieber, award winner, man with an angelic voice, amazingly talented, watches you, some nobody no one knows? Yeah.

"Um, sure."

"Good, you can go back in the booth now."

You make your way back into the booth and put your head phones on.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

The music starts.

***

You finish. You look up to see Scooter and Justin's mouths dropped.

"Was it that bad?" You ask.

"That was beautiful." Justin says into the mic.

"Aww thanks." You blush again.

"Wow that was amazing (y/n). I have to go somewhere, I'll be back. Just talk to Justin for a little while." Scooter says leaving.

Justin opens the door for you to walk out of the booth.

"Thanks." You smile at him and walk out.

"No problem."

You both sit on a couch that's in the studio.

"So when did you get into singing?" He asks you.

"I don't know, I've always sung, I didn't take lessons or anything."