Trust Issues

"(Y/N)! COME DOWN HERE!" You hear Justin yell from downstairs, he sounds angry, you have no idea why. You've both been arguing constantly lately so this could be about anything.

"I'm coming." You shout as you walk on the stairs. You walk into the kitchen to find an angry Justin. "What's wrong?" You ask curiously.

"What's wrong? Ha ha. THIS IS WHAT'S WRONG." He shouts throwing a magazine at you. "LOOK AT IT!" He demands.

The page is open to a photo of you and your guy best friend hanging out.

"YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!"

"I'm not!" You defend yourself.

"BULLSHIT! LOOK AT IT, HE IS KISSING YOUR CHEEK!"

"He was just being friendly."

"STOP BULLSHITTING. JUST ADMIT IT!"

"I'm not cheating on you! You know I'd never do that."

"I'm not so sure anymore."

"You're really going to believe the media over me?"

"How often does something like this happen though (y/n)?  Yet if I did this and hung out with other girls it would be the end of the world!"

"You do though! And you hug them and kiss them. Take them on holiday's. I don't bring it up because I trust you! But even though I trust you I still fall asleep crying not sure if you are being faithful but reassuring myself you are! Yet I hang out with a guy friend, who I've known my whole life, who is also in a relationship and you think I'm cheating on you! I tell you if I'm going to see him, which I shouldn't have to do and I'm sick of having these petty arguments having to defend myself constantly I'm sick of it! I can't handle it anymore! If you're going to accuse me of cheating and having constant meaningless arguments then I'm leaving!" You say with tears in your eyes.

Justin's face softens "N-no please don't. I'm sorry."

"Justin it's too late for that." You turn to go to the bedroom.

"Please don't." Justin says following you up the stairs.

You quickly run into the bedroom and lock the door.

"Please open up, I'm sorry." He knocks at the door. You start packing some clothes and toiletries. You zip up your suit case. You see a photo of Justin and you sitting on the mantel piece, it's of you too kissing. You blink away the tears from your eyes and open the door to find Justin with blood shot eyes.

"Please don't go." He pleads.

"I can't do this anymore. I'm tired. I'm over it. I just need some time."

"No please, I'll make it work."

"I'm sorry, I can't." You pick up your suitcase and start to leave but he grabs your suitcase and throws it along the hallway. You look at his face, a mixture of fear and sadness written all over it.

"Please don't leave me. I need you. I love you too much to loose you. I should've trusted you. I'm sorry. I'll change just please don't leave." He pleads with tears streaming down his face.

"Justin,"

"Please don't." He says shaking. You see the honest love he has for you. He honestly looks fearful of loosing you. You believe he will honestly change.

"I-I'll stay."

"You will!" Hope filling his eyes.

"Yes." He swamps you with a hug and leaves kisses all over your face.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you so much! I promise I'll trust you from now on and not have arguments will you. Just please don't ever leave me!" He says with joy, honesty and tears.

"I promise. I love you too." You sob onto his chest. He lifted your head to meet his gaze and wipes your tears with the pad of his thumb.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

He pulls you in for a kiss.

The End.

Just one little comment staying; 'these are good' or 'maybe try this ...' please. I'm begging.

BTW I know this is kinda crap I wrote it really quickly while waiting for brownies to cook.

COMMENTS = SMILIES!!! :)))))))))