Chapter 45

A/N: Of course, I wouldn't let Lauren die like what the fuck? Also, this is the real last chapter.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

Your POV

30 minutes, it's been 30 minutes since Lauren died and I still can't believe it. I jumped as I heard Lauren gasped, I looked at her with my red teary eyes and I cupped her cheeks "Lauren?" I whispered she blinked and she started panting. "Mommy!" Cath and Lexa squealed and they both hugged Lauren, "Oh my god please don't leave us ever again" Lexa cried. Doctors came back and they started to check on Lauren, i was speechless... I didn't know what just happened. She...s-she... came back to life. What? Is that possible? "You are very lucky Ms. Jauregui! Coming back to life is very, very rare. This is a miracle, I'm so happy you're back." the doctor said with a huge smile, Lauren just nodded and she looked at me. I was frozen on where I was sitting i was still processing on what happened and I... my wife is alive. "Hi baby" Lauren said with a smile, new tears started to spill from my eyes and she slowly sat up wincing as she did so I stopped her "No, don't move..." I whispered, "You still need to recover mom." Cath said the girls are both smiling widely now and Lauren's family and our friends are now surrounding us.

I finally came back to my senses and I kissed her softly she smiled and cupped my cheek kissing me deeply, "Oh my god... you're alive" I mumbled and she chuckled "I'm not going anywhere just yet babe. You're stuck with me for more years." she said i laughed and nodded. "Yes please" I said and kissed her again, I heard cheers and finally Lauren's family hugged her and then our friends. I walked to Cath and Lexa and kissed their heads as they wiped their eyes, "Thank you so much Lord" I muttered and smiled widely as the room was filled with laughter and happiness.

- Years later -

"Oh my god I love you Lexa!!" "Please marry me!" "I LOVE YOU" we heard fans scream we were backstage and I smiled widely as I saw thousands of fans at the arena, "Woah" i whispered I then felt arms around my waist. "It's amazing isn't it?" I heard Lauren said i smiled and turned around in her arms "Lexa made it Lauren. I remembered when she was just singing along to Toy's Story, now she writes songs and have concerts." i said Lauren laughed and kissed my cheek. "You're the cutest ever" she said giggling Lauren then pinched my cheeks i groaned and slap her hands away, "Mommies!" we turned to our daughter and she looked amazing! Lexa is now 25 and Catherine is 19, our children are growing up so fast and Lauren and i are proud of them! "Good luck baby" i said kissing Lexa's cheek she smiled "Thank you mommy!" she said and then hugged Lauren. "Make your mommas proud" Lauren said smirking Lexa laughed and nodded and finally she walked to the stage and fans screamed her name.

"I'M HERE! WHERE IS LEXA" I laughed as I saw Catherine ran to us "She's already onstage honey" Lauren said hugging Cath who groaned "Damn." I smiled and hugged her too. Catherine is now an actress! Thanks to Lauren Mitchell, she got really good opportunities! She stared in 2 movies and at the moment she is one of the lead characters in a TV series.

Lexa's POV

After I finished three songs I decided to take a water break, fans were reaching out for me so I smiled widely and held their hands and they all squealed making me laugh. "So, right now I will perform a special song. And the person who will sing with me is the person who helped me through life and would always sing with me when I was child." Fans then started screaming they already know who I was talking about. "Please welcome, my mother Lauren Jauregui-Y/L/N!" then I saw my mom walking to the stage with a huge smile on her face and fans were starting to get wild. Mom kissed my head and I giggled, as we finished our song I continued with the concert and finally it was over! The concert was very tiring but I was living my dream, I love it when I perform I feel like I make people happy.

After the concert, we went decided to have a family lunch, so here we are in a restaurant. As our parents order food I wrapped my arm around my sister and kiss her cheek. "Hey guys so right now I'm eating lunch with my family..." Cath said as the camera is now pointed to our parents who smiled and waved at the camera then to me. She's now live in Instagram and I just waved at her fans, "You guys should listen to my sister's new single it's literally the bomb! GO listen and jam to it!" she said giving them a thumbs up "Aw thanks sis" I said aweing she rolled her eyes playfully and I kissed her cheek again. "Ew stop" she groaned pushing my face away "UGH NO MY MAKEUP CATH" I whined she laughed and mommy told us off since we were so loud.

Lauren's POV

When we got home, I was cuddled up to Y/N and I was very happy "I love you so much!" I said kissing my wife's neck she giggled and hugged me "I love you too Lauren, always." I gave her a cute smile and she pinched my nose making me groan. "Come on, we have to sleep." She said I nodded and switched off the lamp beside her and finally we were falling asleep. I am very grateful I came back to life to have a second chance with my family and this time I will make sure I will spend most of my time with them.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

A/N: Now it's finished! Hahahah! I hope y'all loved this book, I'm sorry if there was mistakes and I'm sorry for upsetting you to the other chapter. Thank you for reading this book, and y'all know I'll continue to write more Lauren/You books because basically my account is just full of Lauren. So, of course there will a new Lauren/You book coming up soon, and I will tell you guys if it's published. So I'll make like a page here in this book to let y'all know. Also, there will be an Alycia Debnam-Carey imagine book soon as well, so it'll be Lexa, Alicia and Alycia imagines, for those who are fans of Alycia of course.