Chapter 9

- Two weeks later -

Your POV

I'm in a sleepover at Camila's and don't worry i'm with Dinah, and the thing is i'm like a third wheel! I'm not a hater, cause i do love romance and i like seeing couple being all cutesy together but... BUT Dinah and Camila are like having these sessions. MAKE OUT SESSIONS! I don't want to see that! NO! NO NO NO!! It's okay if they act all cutesy on each other but NO MAKING OUT IF FRONT OF ME! Right now, we're just chilling in Camila's room and well... they're not really chillin' , i am but not them. Ugh i wish Lauren's here, too bad she can't come cause she had to go spend time with her family i don't know when she's coming back but she left like two or three days ago. I miss her, this two weeks had been fun with her. She and i got really close, we sleepover in each other's house, we hang out after school and we talk before going to bed. It's nice having a friend like Lauren, i also got close with her group too! Like Normani and Ally! I got closer with Camila, because she and Dinah kept teasing Lauren and i.

As for Brad and his minions they have stopped bullying me but i still get out of his way when he's in the hallway, he still sends me glares but i just chose to ignore him and just enjoy my time with Lauren. I went through my phone and then went to Lauren and i's chat, i smiled as i scrolled up and read the conversation we had last night and then i saw the photos she sent me yesterday while they were in a boat or something.

 I went through my phone and then went to Lauren and i's chat, i smiled as i scrolled up and read the conversation we had last night and then i saw the photos she sent me yesterday while they were in a boat or something

Like bro! Is she trying to kill me or something?! Like COME ON MAN! She looks so fucking sexy in these photos so i kinda saved them in my camera roll

Like bro! Is she trying to kill me or something?! Like COME ON MAN! She looks so fucking sexy in these photos so i kinda saved them in my camera roll... yeah Lauren doesn't need to know that right. I mean look at these photos she's so fucking hot, and i think i just died, this was literally our conversation after she sent those photos.

- conversation -

Lolo🌹: Love the pictures i sent you? 😉😝

Me: Oh my god Lauren!

Lolo🌹: Whaaat? Don't i look cute? 😊

Me: Sure, but...

Lolo🌹: 😏 i know, i know i'm sexy. 😂