Chapter 18

Lauren's POV

It's now Saturday and I just can't wait to be with Y/N already. I've been trying my best to impress Dinah and I think it's working but I really want to be with Y/N now. Since the week is finally going to end I'm actually so happy cause I hate seeing Y/N and Camz all cutesy. I kept hiding my anger and jealousy cause I didn't want to show Camila that I was slowly cracking. It's Saturday morning and i'm the only one awake, i was at the kitchen drinking some orange juice and just literally staring at the window. I sighed and then walked outside to the backyard, i sat near the pool and dipped my feet in the water, hm... i wonder if we could swim today i mean it's really hot and i want to just sunbathe or swim.

"Good Morning." i heard i turned my head and smiled widely at my real girlfriend "Hey beautiful." i greeted she chuckled and then sat next to me "May i have some?" she asked me as she pointed at my orange juice. "Oh yeah sure." i said passing her the glass, i watch her as she drank some of my orange juice and then soon i saw her finish it. "I'll get you more if you want?" she asked cutely "No it's alright, i just really want your company." she nodded and scooted closer to me. "I miss you. Damn Normani and Ally for doing this shit." she laughed "It's okay babe, it's just a game. And, we have a whole week next week to ourselves so don't you worry cutie pie." she said giggling, i smile at her and shook my head "Man, you're such a dork. But you're my dork okay?" i said caressing her cheek. "Definitely yours." she said scrunching her face, fuck she looks adorable! Maybe i can cheat? Well what the fuck she's my girlfriend anyway. But then one of the girls might wake up and see us and i'll lose to Camila.

"I really want to kiss you right now but i can't lose. I'm too competitive." i said looking at the water, "I can see that. But know that you're my favorite girlfriend." she whispered in my ear. I smirked and slowly wrap an arm around her waist, "I knew it." i said shrugging she giggled cutely and i can't help but smile. Gosh this girl, always makes me smile. Suddenly we heard someone clear their throat, we turned around and saw Normani raising her eyebrows "You are touching Camila's girl Lauren." she said i rolled my eyes "Well technically she's my real girlfriend but whatever. I'm not touching Camila's "girl" i'm simply hugging her. Now, is that against the rules too? Friends can't hug?" Normani squinted her eyes at me and i just shrugged "It's just a friendly hug." i said she sighed "Fine." i smiled in victory and pulled Y/N to me. "I love you." i whispered in her ear, she then made this cute sound making me laugh "I love you too." she whispered back. "Okay times up!" we heard Normani say "Shuuut uuuup." i said annoyed but Y/N just laughed and pulled back.

Your POV

"I'm gonna go help Mani make breakfast, wanna join?" i asked as i stood up and wiped my legs with a towel, "Mmm... i'll be there in a second okay?" she said smiling at me i nodded and kissed her head before going inside the kitchen to help Mani. "Okay, waffles or pancakes." Mani asked me "Waffles." i said she nodded "Want bacon too?" she asked i nodded "Sure, i'll go start the waffles." i said she nodded "I'll make the bacons." she said and then we started making breakfast. After 10 minutes i felt arms around my waist, i turned my head a bit to my right shoulder and saw Lauren's chin leaning against it. I smiled and secretly kissing her cheekbone, she looked at Normani who was busy cooking and then looked at me. She puckered her lips and i smirked i gave her a quick kiss and she smiled widely "YES!" she screamed suddenly making Normani jump "WHAT?!" i laughed and shook my head.

"What the fuck happened?" Normani asked Lauren who was grinning from ear to ear, she let out a cute giggle and shook her head "Nothing." she said then looked at me. I gave her a wink and then finished the waffles, i put them all in the plate and soon the other girls came in and smiled "What smells like heaven." I heard Dinah say i laughed and saw her jump "ooh gimme!" she said and got bacon and a waffle. "Okay bye." she said i rolled my eyes and got myself some breakfast "Good morning girlfriend." i heard Camila say i smile "Good morning, want some breakfast?" i asked her she nodded "Yes please." i gave her a plate and she kissed my cheek "HEY NO KISSING!" Lauren shout "It's on the cheek Lauren." Camila said "Yeah but it's still kissing." Lauren argued "It doesn't count cause i didn't touch her lips-" "It doesn't matter you still kissed her-" "Shut up!" Normani yelled. "But don't you think it's unfair?" Lauren asked annoyed Normani sighed "Camila i'm sorry but it is still kissing." Mani said "Well i didn't know that-" "She lost a life!" Lauren happily said. Camila glared at her and Lauren just smiled at her, she sighed and just ate her breakfast.

After breakfast we all agreed to swim so now we're changing in our bikinis. When i finished i went downstairs and to the backyard, "Fuck." i heard someone say i looked up and laughed "Hey Lauren." i said then put my towel on top of the chair. I then saw her coming to me "Nobody is here, can you please give me another kiss." she begged i giggle "Lauren, come on you have to be strong. I mean you're cheating." she rolled her eyes "Do you think i give a fuck?" then it was my turn to roll my eyes, i looked around and saw nobody was there so i quickly pecked her lips making her smile again and then jumped on the pool, splashing water everywhere. I sighed and smiled at her "Oh Lauren." i then put sunblock on my skin, the others were now here and Mani played music out loud.

Lauren's POV

When i saw Camila i started splashing her with water making her squeal "Lauren!" i laughed "What? You're gonna swim anyway." i said shrugging, she glared at me playfully and was about to splash me back but i pulled her in to the pool making her squeal and splash everywhere making me laugh. "You are such a bully!" she said as she got up and then she started to splash me and i splashed her back, "Make way for the queen." we heard Nomani say so we stopped and saw her floating between Camila and i, i looked at Camila and we shared the same look and then we both pulled Normani down. When she got up she splashed both of us "Gosh you two are like children!" she groaned Camila and i laughed and we gave each other a high five.

30 minutes later i could see Camila and Y/N talking and i just want to steal Y/N back and run to my house with her in my arms. When i saw them hug i squinted my eyes at them and then went underwater, when i saw Camila's legs i pulled her down. I got up and started laughing "Lauren what was that for?" Y/N asked me i shrug and then soon i was pushed but not harshly "Lauren fuck you!" Camila said and then i saw Dinah jump on Camila's back. "Let's play!" Dinah said Normani and Ally then joined "Wait we should be with our girlfriends." Camila said pulling Y/N to her, i whined quietly but took Dinah with me. Ally was on Normani's shoulders, Dinah was in mine and Y/N was on Camila's, "1,2,3, GO!" the three started to push each other and i tried my best not to fall. "You're cheating!" I heard Ally say i laugh and saw them push Ally making them lose, not it's between the two best friends.

It's been a few rounds now and we're playing the last round, Ally was done again and it was Dinah against Y/N. Finally Dinah pushed her and we won! I put Dinah down and stretched my arms, i winced a bit cause my back hurt. I saw Y/N got up and started coughing so i quickly swam to her and looked at her worriedly, i pat her back gently and she continued to cough "Are you okay?" i asked she stopped and nodded "Yeah, i'm fine." she said smiling at me, i smiled back at her and pulled her to my arms. I want my girlfriend baaaack!!

-
Finally it's night time and all the girls are asleep except for Y/N and I but I could see Y/N was falling asleep. "Y/N" I whispered she looked at me and I told her to cuddle with me. She got up and then she went inside my arms, "Good night beautiful, and I love you." I whispered in her ear. "I love you too." She then fell asleep on my chest I pulled her closer to me and got comfortable, I sighed and kissed the top of her head and finally I closed my eyes to sleep.