Chapter 40

Lauren's POV

I started eating the spaghetti and i just closed my eyes and moaned. "Gosh, i love it." i mumbled i heard her cute laugh and i just smiled "Really? I didn't know it was that good?" i opened my eyes too look at her and wiggled my eyebrows. "It's great." she laughed and sat across me i continued eating and she just watch me with a smile "Okay, i just want to ask are you in a relationship?" i asked her. She bit her lip and shook her head "Well i dated two people but it didn't work out. You?" she asked i smiled "I dated one, just one." she nodded i then sighed. "Oh crap, i forgot to give you water." she said standing up to get me water i laughed "Y/N you know i can do that right?" i said she shrug "I can handle it. You're eating so." she said giving me a glass and poured some cold water. "Thank you." she nodded and sat back down i let out a sigh and she looked at me "Are you alright?" she asked "Can you be mine again? Or is it too early?" i asked hesitantly she smiled. "I mean... i can be." she said smirking my eyes widened "Actually?!" i asked shocked she laughed "Yeah, why not?" i got her hands and laughed.

"Oh i'm sorry, i just thought it's too early you know?" i said she smiled and kissed my hand "I'm yours Jauregui okay? Now finish your spaghetti so i can clean your plate." she said i chuckled " I can clean my own plate babe." i said smirking she blushed when she heard the nickname. "But you have to get ready for bed. So i'll clean up, no more arguing." she said glaring at me playfully i laughed and finished eating my dinner. I drank my water and saw her get my plate and started washing, once i finished the water i walked to her and placed the glass in the sink. "Thank you of the dinner, it was delicious." i said kissing her head for a minute before walking to my room to get ready for bed. When i was done my door opened and i saw Y/N walking to me "Hey" she greeted i chuckled and opened my arms for her, we hugged each other and i just felt happy all of the sudden. Maybe because she's mine again! "Come move to my room." she mumbled against my shoulder "Are you sure?" i asked her she gave me a 'are you kidding me' look and i laughed. "Well you're mine so pack your shit and bring it to my room." she said walking out, i laughed once again and shook my head.

"Sassy much?" i mumbled to myself and then carried my bags to her room. I closed the door and got in the bed with her "I'm sleepy" she said then yawned i smiled "Go to sleep then baby, i'll be here in my phone okay?" i said she groaned and placed her head on my chest making me giggle and hug her. "Okay i'm ready, goodnight." she mumbled i smiled and kissed her head "Goodnight" i said and then i went through my phone. But few minutes later i felt sleepy, so i closed the lights and fell asleep.

- 2 months later -

I groaned as Lexa kept crying "Alexandra Jauregui please stop crying." i said frustratedly she then threw a pillow at me making me glare at her. She looked at me scared and hid behind the couch, i groaned "Lexa get out of there" i told her trying to get her out but she just kept crying. "Hey? What's happening?" i heard Y/N ask i turned around and sighed frustratedly "Lexa is being difficult." i said and she laughed seeing my annoyed face, she walked to me and cupped my cheeks. I sighed and placed my hands on her hips looking at her sadly "I'm frustrated Y/N" i told her she smiled "Why is she being difficult?" she asked "She doesn't want to take a bath, and she kept asking for ice cream." i said glaring at the little girl behind the couch who was looking at us. Y/N turned to Lexa and gave her a sweet smile before turning back to me "Why don't you go eat some cheesecake i bought okay? And i'll take care of her." she said caressing my cheeks. I sighed "Are you sure? I mean, she's stubborn." i said glaring at my daughter Y/N laughed and kissed my cheek. "So are you babe, nothing new to me." she whispered before walking away from me, i smiled to myself and realized i am stubborn too.

Your POV

"Hey there muffin, what are you doing behind the couch?" i asked the 3 year old who pouted and pointed to her mommy "Mommy is being mean!" she said then i saw Lauren roll her eyes, "Babe go eat the cheesecake" i told Lauren who sighed and walked to the dining room. I looked back to Lexa and opened my arms for her and she ran inside them "Want some cheesecake?" i asked she giggled and nodded. I smiled and poked her nose "Well you have to earn it okay?" she nodded again "You have to go take a bath first okay?" she pouted but i giggled and kiss her cheek "Come on muffin, you'll be squeaky clean." i said she sighed "And i can eat cheesecake?" i nodded "And you can eat cheesecake." i said smiling she finally smiled and nodded. I carried her upstairs and then started helping her bathe, after that i got some of her home clothes and put it on her. She was playing with her rubber duck so good thing she was behave, "Come here cutie" i said telling her to sit on my lap so when she did i started combing her hair and she was still playing with her rubber duck. When she's all done i smiled and put the rubber duck down, i carried her and kissed her cheeks making her giggle and tried pushing my face away.

"Now you smell good Lexa!" i said happily she smiled and poke my cheeks "Can you promise me something baby?" i asked the little girl who watched me and nodded "Can you say sorry to your mommy and promise her that you will be behave." i said she nodded again and i smiled. "That's my girl." i said kissing her forehead, we walked downstairs and i could see Lauren eating the cheesecake looking all annoyed. When she saw us her annoyance washed away, i put Lexa down and she ran to her mother "Mommy... i'm sorry and i-i promise i will be behave" Lexa said looking at her mom with puppy eyes. Lauren lifted her up and place Lexa on her lap "I forgive you nugget." she said and then Lexa gave her a hug, i smiled watching the two hug. Aw my heart! "Cheesecake??" Lexa asked her mom who chuckled and nodded i got a plastic plate and fork and put some cheesecake on it before giving it to Lexa who happily jumped on Lauren's lap and got it. "Be careful with it Lexa!" i said loudly as she ran to the living room "OKAY" she shout and then started watching her show, i sighed and looked at Lauren who was looking at me with a loving smile.

I chuckled "What?" i asked my girlfriend who shrug "Oh nothing, you're just so good with Lexa." Lauren said smiling happily. I chuckled "She's not that difficult Lauren. You just gotta like be nice with her, make sure she's looking forward to something. Like i told her if she took a bath she'll eat cheesecake." i said she then pulled me to her lap. I smiled and wrap my arm around her neck and her arms around my waist "Now she's occupied, you're mine right now." she said whispering in my ear. I smiled and gave her a kiss on the lips "Good thing it's a Saturday. I just want to spend time with you and my daughter." she said embracing me, i grinned and fed her some cheesecake. "Thank you for the cheesecake beautiful." she said then chewed on the food inside her mouth i smiled and nodded eating some too. "I want mooooore" we heard Lexa scream she then looked at us confused probably because i'm sitting on her mother's lap, i cleared my throat and was about to stand but Lauren just pulled me back down. "Yes honey? you want more?" Lauren asked her daughter who nodded with a pout, "Yes please!" she said excitedly i smiled and got the plate from her.

As i get another slice i heard Lexa asked "Why is Y/N sitting on you mommy?" i blushed and looked at Lauren who just smirked "Nothing baby, i just want to hug her." she said hugging me making me laugh. "I want hugs too!" Lexa said stomping her foot i stifle a laugh and put the plate down before lifting Lexa placing her on my lap. We then had a group hug "Well this feels like a family hug." i heard Lauren whisper in my ear making me smile and kiss Lexa's cheek. "Yay!! Where's my cheesecake?" i chuckled placing her down then gave her the plate she then ran back to the living room. I sighed and lean my back on Lauren "Wanna Netflix and chill?" she suddenly said i gasped and look at Lauren who laughed "Are you serious? Lexa is right there." i said she groaned. "Fine, Netflix and cuddle?" i smiled and nodded "Much better. I don't want your daughter asking why we're both naked." i whispered making her laugh.