Chapter 1

Your POV

Here i am again in my Math class for first period and i'm waiting for the other students to come. I am bored to death and i just don't want to be here anymore, i just want to be at home reading books and writing stories. That's what i like doing, i like writing. I read books to inspire me or watch movies then write down my ideas in my books, i prefer romance it's because i love romance so much! I love seeing people falling in love it makes me so happy! Though, i never really experienced falling in love with a person, well i don't know if crushing counts? Cause i've been crushing on the head cheerleader for 3 years now and we haven't really talked. Ever. I'm too shy to talk to her cause, i might mess up and look like a total idiot in front of her so i avoid talking to her. I really want to get to know her but to do that, a conversation should start. SO NOPE, i can't. 

The door opened and i saw four girls walking to their seats and one of them is Lauren Jauregui! Oh gosh, she looks gorgeous today! Well she is gorgeous everyday. She sat in front of me and the smell of her perfume invaded my nose, wow... Vanilla. They started talking and then laughing and i couldn't help but just listen to her laugh, it's so cute. "Oh hey babe!" i looked up and saw the captain of the basketball team making his way to Lauren, "Brad seriously leave me alone. We broke up." Lauren said but Brad just stood beside her and just eye her like she's a piece of meat "Oh my god! Get out of here!" Lauren screamed Brad chuckled and then shrug "Fine, but i'll see you later beautiful" he said before exiting the classroom. "Ugh. He just don't understand." Lauren mumbled "It's okay honey" Normani said, one of Lauren's friends. 

Soon class started and i was so serious with the equation i didn't even realize Lauren turned around and faced me. "Um hi?" i blinked and finally paid attention to her "Oh hello Lauren..." she gave me a smile and i sat on my chair uncomfortably, this is literally the first time we talked. "Um i was wondering if you have a spare pencil?" i nodded "Oh yeah, i have one." i said and gave her the pencil i was holding "Thank you so much" she then turned back around to write stuff on her notebook. And then i felt like fainting but i didn't faint! I just sighed and continued to write stuff on my notebook, trying to ignore the memory of what happened just minutes ago. And all of the sudden i heard the bell rang, okay so Math is over time for English! I stood up and packed my things and the scent of vanilla invaded my nose again and i knew it was Lauren.

"Hey, thank you for the pencil. May i ask what your name is?" she asked as she gave me the pencil, "Um... you really don't need to know..." she gave me a confused look "Why not? I mean, i need to know who i'm thanking." she said giggling. "LAUREN LET'S GO!" i heard one of her friends say "Just a minute!" she shout back she turned back to me and i sighed "You should... probably go..." she shook her head "What's your name?" i sighed. "Y/N-" she was then dragged away by her friends, and at this moment i didn't even know if she caught my name? "THANKS Y/N!" i heard her shout, OH! She got it! She knows my name! Wow. She knows my name... 

*Ring ring*

FUCK! I'm late for second period! I ran as fast as i can to my English class and when i got in i sat on the very back and got my book out. Since we're reading in English today i decided to read my favorite book called One Perfect Summer, by Paige Toon. I was so in to the story i didn't realize class was over, oh fuck that was quick! I sighed, and then just got my book and then exited the room and went to the normal spot under the huge tree. I sat down and then saw my best friend walking to me "Hey Y/N!" i smiled "Hey! How was Chemistry?" i asked she shrugged "Interesting, as always" i smiled and nodded. "So um... Lauren talked to me today." i said she looked at me confused "Like an actual conversation?" i nodded "Yeah, but it wasn't that long. She borrowed my pencil and then asked for my name" she chuckled "Wow good for you buddy!" i rolled my eyes and smiled.

"She now knows my name Dinah." i said smiling at my book "Everybody knows your name Y/N." i rolled my eyes "Yeah but nobody really notice me. I'm literally like an invisible girl." she frowned. "Hey... maybe high school is just not for us? Who knows, we might be really famous in the future right?" i shrug "Yeah maybe, i won't see these people again. But then... i'm never going to see Lauren again." she sighed. "Your situation is hard man. I mean, crushing on the head cheerleader? So hard. She's popular, everybody loves her, and she has a boyfriend that is a basketball player." Dinah said "Ex boyfriend." i corrected "Still! Do you think you can actually talk to her? Like normal people do? Without feeling so nervous." i sighed and shrugged. "Well... i guess i'll just hide in the shadows then." i said and then started reading my book again.

-

School was finally over, i am now at home and i couldn't be happier. I ran up to my room and got my notebook, i went over to my bed and started writing my new chapter. I was so deep in thought, so many ideas are in my head right now and i'm just writing it all down. "Y/N?" i sat up and saw my mom entering my room "Yes?" she smiled "It's already 7pm darling. Do you want to eat something?" i nodded "Yes please." i said she nodded. "Have you been writing?" she asked as she kissed my forehead, "Yeah! i love writing." she smiled "That's great, but now you have to eat cause it will help you think and create more ideas.

It's now 10:30 and i almost finished writing my chapter but mom told me to go to bed, because i still have school the next day. So here i am on my bed thinking about Lauren Jauregui. Today was amazing, it was the first time she noticed me plus she knows my name. I wonder why she doesn't have a boyfriend right now? Is it because Brad always scares them away? I then thought about something else, does she even like girls? Oh fuck, yup... i definitely don't have a chance. First, i'm a nerd and nobody talks to me. Second, she's not into girls. So yeah fuck. I turn to my clock and saw it was 11pm now, i sighed and decided that i should sleep now cause i want to stay awake at school tomorrow. 

- Next Day -

I was sitting on the bleachers with my notebook on my lap, i was actually so happy cause i finished my 2nd book. Right now i'm just reading the chapters and editing some words and suddenly somebody snatched it away from me, "Well well well... what is this piece of trash?" Brad said smirking. I sighed "Brad can i just have my notebook back please?" i begged "Aw is wittle Y/N writing a story?" i frowned "Please, may i have it back?" i begged again, he chuckled and he started to rip the pages out of my notebook "NO! BRAD PLEASE" he and his friends just laughs and then he threw the notebook on the ground and started stomping on it. "You guys are such assholes!" they stopped and then turned around "Lauren baby, it's funny." Brad said Lauren just glares at him and crossed her arms "That is not funny Bradley. You destroyed her notebook!" she then pushed Brad on his chest.

"Come on Lauren, it's just a fucking notebook with little silly stories she made." i frowned and looked down at my ruined notebook. "FUCK OFF!" Lauren shout and then gave the guys a death glare, Brad and his friends frowned and then walked away. I sighed and started collecting the pages Brad ripped out of my notebook and soon i saw her helping me "You don't need to help me..." i mumbled she looked at some pages and then starts reading it. "You like writing?" she asked as she continues to read the pages, "Yeah... i like writing books." i said shyly i saw her lift her head up and smile. "That's so cool! Also, i'm really sorry about Brad. He is such a jerk, he ruined your masterpiece." i shook my head "It's fine... i can just type it up in my laptop." she got my notebook and smiled at it. 

"Can i read your book?" all of the sudden my insecurity comes bubbling up, "Um... it's bad." she chuckled "No it's not. I've read some pages and it seemed to interest me on reading the whole thing." she said picking up the notebook and holding it to her chest. "I will read it and type it up for you okay?" i shook my head "You don't have to Lauren..." she gave me a smile and slowly took the other pages in my hand "I want to. See you tomorrow Y/N." she said and then turned around and walked away. Oh my god, Lauren Jauregui has my notebook... and she's gonna read my story. Oh no, what if it's bad? I'll be embarrass for sure!