Chapter 38

A/N: I'm really sorry but this will be a big time skip. So three years later, i'm really sowwy.

Your POV

Three years! I've done so much in those three years, i'm now pursuing my dreams on being an author! I've released some of my good books and i'm glad many people love them. I also partner up with Olivia since she loves writing too and we wrote a book series together! it was fun honestly, since we share the same idea and we just get along so well. We were even interviewed last month about our books and we had fun with each other. As for Lauren Mitchell, she is now pursuing her dreams as an actress! I can't believe it, she's now a Hollywood star Olivia and i are so proud of her. Lauren is in one TV show series and she was in two movies, yup she is a busy person now. As for my friends in Miami i heard that Camila, Ally and Dinah are pursuing their dreams to be a singer so at the moment they are probably somewhere in America, i don't know. Normani is now a dancer and for Kylie she is also planning to be an actress. Lauren Jauregui, well her and i didn't talk for a few months i didn't know why but we ended up talking after those months. She said she is continuing her uncle's company and she was excited for it!

Today was just a normal day and i'm writing a book at the moment, it's now my job and i love it so much! I walked downstairs to get something to eat and as i was microwaving my left over pizza i heard my doorbell rang making me sigh. I got the pizza out of the microwave and put it on the table and raced to my front door, when i opened it i was really shocked! Holy shit, i didn't expect this!! "Lauren Jauregui!!" i squealed she laughed and hugged me tight "Hey there Y/N" i smiled widely "Oh my gosh, what are you doing here?" i asked as i hugged her again. "I'm moving to Los Angeles Y/N." she said smiling i gasped and moved back a bit, "No way...." i said she laughed and nodded "Yes way." i smiled widely and squealed again "Holy shit Lauren! We can finally hang out!" she nodded and then i saw her bags. "By the way, may i stay here with you for a while? I mean don't worry i will get an apartment soon i jus-" "Lauren you can stay here whenever you want to. You live with me, i have spare bedrooms." i said her eyes widened "Wait really? But i feel like i'm invading your space though." she said frowning i shook my head.

"Not at all. I'm actually happy you're here i really need a roommate anyway." i said she chuckled and i helped her inside with the bags, "Anyway... um is it okay if another person joins us?" she asked hesitantly. I look at her confused "You have a friend and you want them to sleep here? Yeah of course, i want to meet her or him." i said shrugging she smiled "Well... we have a lot to talk about Y/N." she said looking at me with a nervous expression. I nodded and we sat on the couch "Yeah what is it?" i asked "Please don't be mad." she said looking at me scared, i shook my head and held her hands. "I-" the door soon opened and i saw Olivia holding a baby girl, i smiled widely and ran to her "Oh my gosh, hi baby!" i cooed and smiled at the cute baby in front of me. "Olivia is this yours?!" i asked her, she laughed and shook her head "It's mine." i heard a voice said behind me, i turned around and look at Lauren shock as she was looking down nervously. "You...y-you have a child?" i asked Lauren who nodded i smiled "Congratulations!" i said hugging her, "Oh my gosh Lauren! Why didn't you tell me?! I want to be an auntie!" i said she stared at me and sighed.

"That was what we're going to talk about." she said i nodded "Well folks i gotta go." Olivia said i nodded and got the baby from her and she left. We sat back on the couch and i smiled at the baby girl on my lap, "Hey cutie" i cooed and kissed her cheek making her smile and giggle. I looked back to Lauren and smiled "Okay tell me, where is his dad?" i asked Lauren frowned and sighed, i instantly regretted asking that... "Laur you don't have to-" "No it's okay." she said nodding. I turned my body to her and listened "I don't know who the father is..." i looked at her confused "I was at a party with my friends and i think i just got super drunk. I didn't know what happened that night but i think i slept with someone and we were not careful at all so i ended up being pregnant." she said sadly i nodded and held her hand. "It's okay Lauren, at least she got your looks." i said smiling at the baby girl who was sucking on her thumb cutely. Lauren nodded "Yeah thankfully. I also couldn't kill the baby because i don't want to kill a person, so i kept her." i nodded "So are you like a single mom now?" i asked her with a smile.

"Yeah, i am." she said nodding "Is it hard?" i asked she chuckled "Yes, definitely! But it wasn't hard before because my parents were helping me. But since i'm moving here then i need to hire a babysitter." Lauren said i smiled "I can take care of her if you want. Well if i'm not busy or something." i said Lauren looked at me "Are you sure? I mean, i don't want to bother you or something." she said i shook my head "Oh no, it won't be a bother. Plus, she's a cute baby! She has your features." i said and kissed the baby's cheeks. "What's her name by the way?" i asked as i stared into the baby's green eyes, so much like Lauren's. "Alexandra Jauregui or Lexa" she said making me smile "That's the cutest name ever." i said and then i saw Lexa reach out for her mommy so i gave her to Lauren. "Well i was um... addicted to The 100 so..." (😁) i laughed and realized she got the name from a character, i nodded "Lexa, she's badass." i said nodding she smiled and hugged her child. "Don't worry Lauren, i'll help you." i said nodding she then gave me a hug, "Thank you Y/N." i smiled and kissed her cheek.

-

"Hey Lauren, i'm back with food!" i said as i entered the apartment i saw her look up and i gasped "Oh sorry i didn't know she was asleep." i whispered she chuckled "it's okay" she said shrugging. She placed Lexa down on the couch and came to me, i opened my arms and we gave each other a hug "Thanks for buying us food. I will definitely cook you some soon." Lauren whispered in my ear as she hug me. I chuckled "You don't have to Lauren." i said she kissed my forehead and smiled "I will." she said and got the food from my hands. As Lauren started to place the food in two plates i heard cries she looked up and was about to go to Lexa but i stopped her "I'll take care of her." i said she nodded and watched me go to her daughter. When i got to the couch she was rubbing her eyes crying, when she saw me she lifted her arms up to me and smiled widely and carried her in my arms. She sniffled and looked at me with tears in her eyes "Do you want to watch Disney?" i asked her in a baby's voice she stopped crying and looked at me. I smiled "Do you like Lion King? I loved watching Lion King when i was a kid." i said talking to Lexa, she started to smile as she put her tiny fingers on my cheeks.

I giggled and pretended to bite her fingers making her squeal and laugh, i then caught Lauren smiling at us i smiled back at her making her look away still smiling. I started to put Lion King in the TV and as the movie started i saw Lexa's eyes focus on the TV, i smiled in victory and sat down with her on the couch. "Here you go" i looked up and smiled and took the plate from her as we started to eat we heard Lexa's adorable laugh, Lauren and i looked at each other and laughed. "Why is your child adorable Lauren?" i asked she blushed and shrugged "I don't know." she said chuckling "Oh it's because she looks like you" i said winking at her she blushed again and looked down at her food.