Chapter 8

Your POV

It was now third period and It's English! Once again I am sitting next to Lauren Jauregui. We are watching a movie in English and I was bored as fuck. "Hey..." I heard Lauren whisper, I looked at her and smiled "Hey" I said back. "You bored?" I nodded cause I really was bored and the teacher is like falling asleep. "Come ditch with me" Lauren whispered I look at her like she was crazy. "No Lauren! Ditching is bad, and we will get caught." I said she chuckled "No we won't unless you make it pretty obvious." I rolled my eyes and she giggled. "Come on" she said she then quietly stood up, most of our classmates are asleep anyway so probably we can make it? We got our bags and then as we start to sneak out i felt her hold my hand and then we walked out of the classroom. When we got outside she sighed in relief and then we sat under a huge tree where usually Dinah and i sit.

"I've never tried this before Lauren. Are we going to get in trouble?" i asked her as i sat next to her "We'll be fine nugget." we then started to talk about random things. "It's so weird." i said to myself, suddenly i felt someone tuck a strand of hair behind my ear "What's weird?" i heard Lauren say softly, i looked at her and she smiled at me sweetly "It's weird that... we just met and we're like getting close. I never knew we would be friends." i said shrugging, i looked at her and she sighed. "I'm glad we became friends. I don't know why i didn't notice you before, like you are such an amazing person Y/N." i blushed "I was... um... invisible." she giggled "No you're not!" i shrugged "No i mean, i was just that one person who nobody really knows. I'm shy and i'm just awkward when i talk to someone." i said "Was that the reason why you haven't talked to me?" she asked i looked at her and her eyes were just staring at me.

"Yeah." i said shyly she giggled "Aw nugget!" she then squished my cheeks making me squeal "Stop it Lauren!" she laughed and then continue to squish my cheeks. "No can do baby girl! You're too cute!" i groan and she just laughed at me, when she finally let go of my cheeks she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I know we just met days ago but like, it feels like we've been friends for like years." she mumbled against my shoulder, i snuggled closer to her and hugged her back. "I'm thankful to have another friend." i said giggling, she pulled away and looked at me confused "Another friend?" i nodded "Yeah, Dinah is like my only friend here before we started talking." she frowned "Don't you have other friends?" i shook my head "Nope, just Dinah Jane Hansen." i said she then became serious.

"That's it you and Dinah are gonna meet my whole group and we all gonna be friends." Lauren said, i shook my head "Oh no it's okay. Dinah and i are fine." i said "Nope, you are sitting with us in lunch time." she said suddenly i saw a couple kissing behind the bleachers. I furrowed my eyebrows and i think Lauren noticed me looking at something "What? What is it?" she asked "I think they're making out." i said as i squinted my eyes. "Well i want to check it out!" she said excitedly "WHAT" i looked at her like she was crazy and she just laughed "Come on Y/N! It's high school you'll see people making out everywhere." she said dragging me to where the couple is. "Lauren" i said pulling her back, she looked at me confused "We should give them some privacy. I mean, they are hiding for a reason." i said shrugging she rolled her eyes and then suddenly i was lifted up making me squeal "Shh!" i rolled my eyes and let her carry me to the couple. Oh Lauren.

Lauren's POV

When we got to the bleachers i smirked when i saw the two people making out "Well well well, when did this happen." i said loudly i then felt Y/N smacking me from behind "Shut up Lauren!" i put her down and then she turned around and gasped. I smirked at Camila who was biting her lip trying not to smile "Dinah?" Y/N looked at her best friend shocked, "Y/N... um..." Dinah then looked uncomfortable. "Why didn't you tell me bro?" Y/N said crossing her arms "We were gonna but then Mila here attacked me! We saw you two under the tree and we were planning to tell you but then she happened." Dinah said pointing to Camila who was giggling. "Sorry guys, she just looked so cute and i had to." i laughed and i saw Y/N roll her eyes, "Well are you two together?" she asked as she looked between Dinah and Camila. "Yes, are you mad?" Dinah asked Y/N sadly "Of course not. I'm really happy for you! You finally have a girlfriend!" i smiled as i watch the two hug.

"Well, when are you going to have a relationship?" Dinah teased her best friend, Y/N rolled her eyes and laughed "Probably, never." she said and then shrugged "Not true, you are gorgeous Y/N." Camila said i then mindlessly glared at her, Camila chuckled and raised her hands up in defense. "I got a girlfriend dude." Camila said i shrug and pulled Y/N's arm, "It's true though Y/N. You are attractive, you will be in a relationship don't worry." Dinah said "Yeah when the time is right." Camila added, when i got Y/N in my arms i wrapped my arms around her waist and just hug her as she talks to her friend.

Camila's POV

Oh Jauregui. Those moves tho! She's literally making her moves on Y/N and Y/N is so caught up with talking to Dinah she didn't even realize Lauren is making her moves! WAIT! But Lauren said she's not gay or bisexual? My eyes then widened, omg what if she is now?! Because of Y/N?! I stared at the both of them and Y/N is still talking to Dinah while Lauren just hug her from behind snuggling her face to her neck. They actually look like a cute couple! If i didn't know them i would probably think they're together! Y/N then leaned backwards towards Lauren and Lauren kissed her temple. "Aw" i quietly said, then all three of them looked at me making me chuckle "Sorry guys! Go back to whatever you guys are doing" i said waving them off "No, what are you thinking about?" Dinah asked giggling "Oh nothing... just seeing my best friend making her moves." i said smirking at Lauren. I saw Y/N confusedly look at her then look down at her waist seeing Lauren's arms around her, i saw her cheeks turn red and suddenly she pulled Lauren's arms away from her and ran away. The fuck?

"Wait Y/N! Where are you going?!" Dinah shout she looked at me worriedly i nodded and then she ran after her friend. "What the fuck Camz?" Lauren groaned "Sorry! I just thought it was cute! I mean, Lauren you're bisexual." i said she rolled her eyes "AM NOT" i nodded "You are!" she rolled her eyes again. "Just admit it Lauren. I mean, come on i've made it! Dinah is finally my girlfriend. I know you've been crushing on Y/N, i can see it Lauren you don't have to tell me. The way you acted while she was talking to Dinah? You were making your moves. You like her Lauren, please don't lie to yourself and to me." she sighed and shut her eyes tight. When she opened them she looked at me seriously "Fine, i am going to admit that i may have a crush on her but doesn't mean i am gay." she said in a low tone, i smiled "You don't have to be gay, you can be bisexual. You like guys AND girls." she sighed "Fine. But don't tell anyone yet. I'm not ready to see everybody's reaction and i'm scared they might tell my parents." she said i smiled "I promise" she sighed and nodded.

Your POV

I stopped running and then i started to breathe heavily "Y/N! What the fuck happened to you?" Dinah said as she ran to me, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to. It was just, we were talking and then i didn't realize her arms were wrapped around me and then Camila saw it! and then i just i felt embarrassed cause i didn't even realize. So i started to blush cause i felt butterflies in my stomach when Lauren's arms was around me and i just felt embarrassed cause Camila saw it!" i rambled, i then sighed Dinah laughed and shook her head. "You ran, because of that? Bruh, you're weird." she said then laughed again i rolled my eyes, "I don't know what came over me. I mean, nobody really saw Lauren and i that close so it just scared me seeing Camila seeing us." i said "Look Y/N, Camila ships you two okay? She wants you two to be together. She's tryna help Lauren realize that she likes girls too, well of course Lauren being stubborn kept telling her she's straight." Dinah said "Maybe she is Dinah. Don't force Lauren." i said crossing my arms she shrugged "Not me, Camila's the one doing that and that's her best friend." she said i sighed and shut my eyes.

When we walked back to them i shyly walked to Lauren and stood beside her "I'm sorry." i mumbled she chuckled "For what? For running?" i nodded and then looked down, "Aw Lauren! Look at her, she's a cutie." i heard Camila say "Shut up Camz!" i then felt Lauren wrap her arms around me again, this time i hugged her back. "It's alright, why did you run anyway?" Lauren mumbled "Um... i didn't realize your arms was around my waist and i saw Camila and i just felt so embarrassed for some reason." i whispered to her she laughed "Oh you are so damn adorable!" she said pinching my cheek, i smiled and then moved away from her a bit. As i looked at Dinah and Camila they were both smirking and i don't know what will happen between Lauren and i.