Chapter 32

A/N: I hope y'all enjoying this book. 😂

Oh yeah there will be a time skip.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

Lauren Jauregui's POV

Okay so the good thing is that Brad and his minions stopped bothering me now, i don't know what happened but when i came to school they totally ignored me which i'm thankful about. I was about to go inside the classroom but then i saw Brad walk past me but he stopped in front of me. I took a deep breath and got ready to be shoved in the lockers, but all he did was just look at me with annoyance before walking away. I turned around and looked at him confused but shook my head and went inside of the classroom. Damn, that was weird. When i saw Ty he smiled and sat next to me, i sighed "Ty... i'm breaking up with you." i said looking at him "What did i do?" i sighed and shook my head "I just... i don't have feelings for you. My heart has been with Y/N the whole time, i'm sorry. The time you met her, she was my girlfriend at that time that's why she's kinda salty with you." he frowned "But i thought..." i shook my head "I'm sorry, but i love Y/N." i said and move seats.

- Lunch -

I sat with the girls outside and i just laid my head on Ally's lap, i closed my eyes and sighed. "Are you okay?" I heard Ally ask as she played with my hair, "Yeah... just tired." i said, "Oh guys! Looks like Y/N met new friends in LA." Normani said looking at her phone. "Check her Instagram." then i saw all of them check her Instagram, "Oh yeah! When i was talking to Y/N she talked to me about them." Dinah said i frowned, i badly want to talk to Y/N but i know she won't want to talk to me. "Can i see it Ally?" i asked Ally she gave me her phone and i saw two girls standing on each side of Y/N, wow she looks so beautiful... her smile still gives me butterflies in my stomach. Ugh, just her being in a bikini makes me miss her. I saw the names of her friends and frown when i saw one of them was Lauren, "Well she met another Lauren." i mumbled "Don't worry Lauren, you're prettier and i bet you're better than her." Camila said i shook my head. "I don't know about that, she's really pretty and i just broke Y/N's heart." i said and gave Ally her phone back. They all look at me with a sad expression but i just ignored it and closed my eyes to take a short nap.

Dinah's POV

Oh Lauren honey... just you wait okay? Everything will be fine soon, just wait for another three weeks. I promised you didn't i? I'll help you fix things. I started by telling Y/N to come back to Miami. Just hold on.

-

Your POV

I sighed and finally finished packing my suitcase. I can't believe i'm staying in Miami for three weeks, i'm finally going to hang out with the girls again! Like old times. I really miss those girls, they make me laugh all the time and they have been there for me since my break up with Lauren. "Oh honey, are you sure you'll be fine going to Miami alone?" Mom asked i chuckled "Yes i'll be fine mom don't worry." i said nodding she smiled and kissed my head "Say hi to the girls for me." i chuckled "Mom i'm leaving next week." i said she laughed "I know but i just wanna remind you." i smiled and nodded and hugged her. "Okay, oh and Lauren is downstairs eating some of your cupcakes." i laughed and roll my eyes "Okay thanks mom." i said and went downstairs.

"Lauren Mitchell." she jumped and faced me with her mouth full of cupcake "Oh hello!" she mumbled then chewed on her food. I laughed and hugged her from behind, when she finished drinking her water and faced me and wrap her arms around my neck. "So, wanna go see a movie? I wanna spend time with you before you leave to Miami." she said i chuckled "I'm leaving next week Lauren." she nodded "Yeah, i know and it's what a Friday? Bruh." i laughed "Okay fine let's go." she smiled and held my before going out of the house.