Chapter 20

- 3 weeks later -

Your POV

It's a Saturday night and i'm really upset, cause we're going to leave this beautiful place tomorrow afternoon. We came to this cabin yesterday afternoon and then we're leaving tomorrow afternoon. Oh by the way, this is Lauren's family cabin there are two other cabins nearby and i think the owners are friends of the Jaureguis, one of them are the Cabellos. Lauren told me that this place is really safe so i didn't hesitate to go here for the weekend. This cabin is really homie and just beautiful, there is a lake nearby and we ate lunch there a while ago, it was romantic. Lauren also told me that Chris and his girlfriend always sleep in this cabin mostly every night, they just left the weekend for us. "Babe?" i heard Lauren call, i turn away from the water and wiped my eyes "I'm in the shower babe." i said loudly, when i didn't hear any response i continued to wash my body with soap.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, all of the sudden i felt arms snaking around my waist making me jump. "Lauren, what are you doing in here?" i asked her she just smiled at me cutely and snuggled closer to me "I wanted to shower too." she said "Well i finished." i said and was about to go out but she pulled me back in. "Nope you're showering with me." she said and leaned towards me "Are you sure you want to be clean?" i teased as i wrap my arms around her neck. "Mmm... maybe." i smirked and then kissed her lips, for about 3 minutes our session became heated and i was dominant. It felt so good being a dominant, i was the one in control and i love seeing Lauren like this. (A/N: I'm not giving details here, i'm sorry.) Minutes later Lauren finally came and i felt so tired, "How did i do?" i asked the breathless girl who was leaning against the wall. She opened her eyes and gave me a smile, i giggled and kissed her cheek. "That was the best orgasm ever." she said i blushed and then got the shampoo. 

"I wanna shampoo your hair!" she laughed and then pulled me to her, i put some shampoo on my hands and then put it on her hair, as i start to massage her head she closes her eyes and smile. When her hair became bubbly i smirked and made her look like a shark, she groaned "Nooooo" she whined and i laughed at her and played with her hair for a while. "You look adorable tho." i said she glared at me playfully and started to tickle me making me laugh and tried to get out of her grip. "Okay! OKAY!!" i squealed i washed her hair with water and i watch her close her eyes tightly, when all of the shampoo is gone i gave her the soap and she started to wash herself. Suddenly i heard my phone ringing from our room, i sighed "Babe i need to go answer that." i said she nodded "Okay, i'll see you later baby." she then gave me a kiss on the forehead. I got out of the shower and tried myself up with the towel before going to the room. 

When i got to the room my phone stopped ringing making me sigh, i decided to put some clothes on first. After that i dried my hair with the blow dryer and i heard my phone ringing again, i put the blow dryer down and answered my phone. "Hello?" i then heard my mom's voice  "Hey baby, i was just wondering how you're doing?" i smiled "I'm fine mom. I'm having fun with Lauren, this place is really beautiful." i told her "Well that's good that you're enjoying yourself. Well i'll see you tomorrow okay?" i smiled "Okay mom, bye!" i then hung up "Your mom?" i heard Lauren ask, i turned around and looked at her up and down, damn she looks so good with just a towel. "Yeah, so what do you want for dinner honey?" i asked as i walked to the kitchen she laughed "So now you're my wife?" she said i turned around and saw the towel was no longer wrapped around her body it was now on the ground. My jaw dropped and i saw her smirk, i shut my eyes and turned away from her "Spaghetti please." i heard her say, i nodded and started to make the food. 

When we were done making them we started to eat our food while watching a movie. "Mmm... this is delicious." she said smiling, i chuckled as i looked at her, "Lauren what are you? 5?" she looked at me confused and i got a tissue and wiped her mouth "Oh." she said then blushed "I didn't even realize i had tomato sauce on my mouth." she said i smiled and kissed her cheek. "It's okay, you look adorable as always." i said she then made this cute face making me laugh and shake my head. 

Few hours later we were done eating and we were both in our pajamas, well over-sized t-shirt and shorts. Now, we are just watching a movie, well Lauren was watching, she fell asleep in the middle of our third movie. She was snuggled up to me and i decided to carry her to our bed, i gently placed her to her side of the bed and i placed the duvet on top of her body. I kissed her head and then walked to the kitchen to wash the dishes. When i was finished i sighed and got the towel to wipe my hands, suddenly i heard Lauren's phone ringing making me jump and ran to her phone. I was about to answer but it stopped, i looked at Lauren and i sighed in relief as i saw her still asleep. I pressed the home button on her phone and saw she had a text message from her mom. 

Mom: Hey honey, i think you're asleep cause you didn't answer your phone but i want you to meet someone when you get home tomorrow okay? He is a nice gentleman and he is excited to meet you. See you soon sweetheart! 

I then read those two words again, 'nice gentleman' who is this gentleman? I sighed and locked Lauren's phone and placed it to her night table. I got in to bed and started thinking about this gentleman Lauren is gonna meet tomorrow, after 10 minutes of thinking i got distracted as i felt the bed move and Lauren shifting. I didn't dare to move and wanted her to think i was asleep so i closed my eyes, i then felt her arm slowly snaking around my waist and felt her shift closer to me. "I love you Y/N..." i heard her say, i opened my eyes but didn't turn around "I thought i wouldn't fall for a girl to be honest. My parents always sees me as the perfect daughter, cause i'm the head cheerleader, i'm popular in school, i had a lot of boyfriends. But sometimes, i'm not perfect, i have my flaws too i just don't show it." she continued i then thought she was asleep? Was she fucking pretending so i could fucking carry her to bed? 

"I don't know when i'll tell my parents about us. I'm still scared on what will happen to me. I'm sorry Y/N for making you wait. Goodnight baby." she then kissed my shoulder, she sighed and snuggled her face to my neck. Well i think it's time to sleep now. 

- Monday -

It's now Monday and i was not in the mood at all for it, i just need more sleep. Why does school start so early? Like what the fuck? Can't they just start at 12 or something? I sighed and got to my locker. I got my Biology and English books out since those are the first two period i got, i closed my locker and when i saw Dinah down the hall i smiled and walked up to her. "Hey hey hey." she turned around and smiled "Hey bestie how was your weekend with Lauren?" she asked then wiggled her eyebrows, i smiled and laughed "Well she took me to a cabin her family owns and we basically just stayed there and hung out." i said shrugging she then smirked "Did y'all had your sexy time?" i rolled my eyes "That is between my girlfriend and i Dinah." i told her she laughed and rolled her eyes "Whatever idiot." she said we then started to walk around the school. "Hey who's that guy Lauren's talking to?" Dinah asked, i looked at her confused and turned around, "i don't know i haven't seen Lauren this morning." i told her and watched them interact.

"Well they look so happy." i said out of nowhere "Psh come on, they're just friends." Dinah said nudging my side "Mm yeah. I guess." i mumbled, Dinah then forced me to look at her "Hey, she's yours and you're hers okay? You two are a couple. She ain't cheating on you." she said i gave her a weak nod and looked back to the two who are now laughing and slowly getting closer to each other. Ugh i can't look at them anymore, "Hey i gotta head to English now okay?" i told Dinah she nodded "I'll see you later?" i asked she nodded and then we parted ways, i took one more glance at the two before walking to my English classroom. I hope this boy won't steal my girl.