Chapter 15

- Monday -

Your POV

Lauren just texted me to wait in front of my house so i did, when i saw her car i smiled and went inside, "Hey" i greeted and then sat down "Kissy." i heard Lauren's cracky voice say. I laughed and look at her "What happened to you?" i asked as i ran my fingers through her hair, she pouted and then pointed to her lips. "Kiss kiss." she said in a baby voice but her voice was still cracky, i gave in and gave her a kiss on the lips, she smiled happily and clapped her hands. "Now tell me why you're voice is cracking?" i asked she sighed "I had cheerleading practice yesterday and we have done a lot of stuff and of course cheering. So when i got home last night i had to do some homework and slept at like 12am and so now my voice is cracking cause of the cheering." she finished. "Awe my poor baby." i cooed she pouted again and nodded, i pulled her to a hug and she nuzzled her face to my neck "anyway, i missed you." she mumbled i smiled and kissed her head "I missed you too cutie." i said then sighed.

"We should get going, we don't wanna be late" i said, she sighed and nodded before sitting up and starting to drive. When we arrived Lauren pulled me in for a kiss and i remembered that we couldn't show our relationship to anyone else but the girls. Hold up, just saying relationship makes me happy! I'm already in a relationship... woah! Oh my god! I thought i wouldn't be in a relationship but wow! "Babe you coming?" i heard Lauren say i nodded and then walked with her inside. I sighed and then saw people looking at me, i looked away from them and shrugged them off "I have Art." Lauren groaned i smiled "It's okay we have Math second period." i said she groaned again "I hate Math though." i laughed "At least you'll be with me." i whispered to her ear, she smiled and nodded "Yeah, that's what i'm looking forward to." she said when the bell rang i sighed and waved at Lauren. "Well i'll see you soon... Lolo." i said smiling, "See you soon mi amor." she said then i started to walk away.

I got to my history class and i sat next to Kylie, we started to talk about random things until the teacher came in and start the class. He said that we had to copy notes from the board so i got my notebook and started to copy the notes, ugh i hate history. It's just so boring you know? Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket, i slowly got it out and looked at the person who texted me of course it was Lauren. Oh i changed her name to 'My Queen'.

My Queen 👑: Halloooo!! I'm bored, please talk to me babe. 😩

Me: Seriously Lauren, i'm in the middle of something. 😒

My Queen 👑: Middle of what? Are you cheating on me already? 😐

Me: I'm writing notes in history dumbass. 😂 And i'll never cheat on the girl i've been crushing on for years so... ❤️

My Queen 👑: Are you suuuuure? 😵🤔

Me: 😒

Me: Nah, i'm totally cheating on you with Kylie! We're literally doing nasty  things under the table! 🙄

My Queen 👑: 😢 Don't leave me! I need my nugget with me. 💔

Me: I won't baby. I'll never leave you... unless you do something stupid. 😂💕

My Queen 👑: YAY! you called me baby!! i feel butterflies inside my tummy. 😝

My Queen 👑: LOOKIE BABE! IT'S MY FAMILY!!