Chapter 44

A/N: Very long chapter for y'all! 😏

OH yeah don't kill me after this chapter... 😅

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

Your POV

Okay, okay, today is very big day for me and I am very nervous. Today I'm with Lauren and we are currently in a restaurant with Lauren's family and mine, ever since we got back together they've been hanging out. Our moms are basically like best friends, our dads are getting along too which is great! Chris and Taylor are playing with Lexa and I think Lauren noticed my nervousness. "Babe, what's wrong?" she whispered I sighed and shook my head "Nothing, I'm fine." I said she gave me a look and I bit my lip. "Tell me." She demanded with those intimidating eyes, I gulped and stood up getting everybody's attention. "Umm... I really want to say something important." I started I then looked at Lauren she looked at me confused and then I took a deep breath and nodded. "Lauren Jauregui, you've been my crush since we were in high school and I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you I was too scared and shy since you are the Head Cheerleader and you are very intimidating. But once I got to know you, I was falling hard." I then gulped.

"Lauren you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met. You're very sweet, caring, and very adorable! I love you so so much, and i know we had our ups and downs but we solved them together. Our love is strong Lauren, no one can break it. I love you very much, words can't even describe it. I remembered when you told me about Lexa and you were scared I would freak out but I didn't, Lauren I love Lexa so much. I grew to love her and I promise I will take care of her with you, I will do anything to make you happy." I then chuckled as Lauren bit her lip and wipe a tear that fell, I then felt nervous this was it. "So... um... Lauren Jauregui will you marry me?" I asked as I knelt in one knee showing her the ring inside the special box, she gasped and cupped her mouth. "Oh, my god.... Are you serious?" she asked with tears forming in her eyes, I could see our parents taking photos of us with huge grins in their faces and I just chuckled "Yes babe, I'm very serious" I said wiping my cheeks.

She sniffled and nodded "Y-yes, of course" she said chuckling, I smiled as everybody in the restaurant cheered. "Damn I didn't even know everybody's attention was with me." I said she laughed and I slid the ring in her finger, she hugged me tight and I laughed "I love you Jauregui!" she then pressed our lips together. I could definitely feel her love through our kiss, "I love you too... I can't wait to get married" I giggle and peck her lips again. "Oh our babies, are all grown up." Clara cried as she hugged my mom Lauren and I laughed at them as our dads comforted them. "Did you know I plan to propose to you too? I was so close to buy you a ring." Lauren said laughing, tears was still flowing down her cheek so I wiped them off "Well too bad babe, I did it first." I said smiling we laughed and kissed each other again. Suddenly I felt a tug "I want kisses too!" we heard Lexa say, we looked down and she was pouting I lifted her up and both Lauren and I gave her kisses making her giggle and hug us both. "Does this mean you're my mommy too?" Lexa asked me I smiled and looked at Lauren "Yes Lexa, she's gonna be your mom." She said suddenly Lexa screamed in excitement and hugged me tight. I laughed and looked at Lauren with raised eyebrows "Woah that was so unexpected!" she laughed and hugged us both.

As we got home Lauren started planning about the wedding, I laughed and hugged her from behind "Okay so! I know this shop that sells the most beautiful wedding dresses and I know you'll love them! Also where would you want to get-" "Baby... Lauren" I called she looked at me "Hm?" I chuckled "Chill for a bit okay? Come cuddle with me." I said pulling her to the bed. She smiled and cuddled to me "I'm sorry, I'm just very excited. I've been wanting to ask you this but I've been scared for your answer." She said "Babe you had no idea, I was totally nervous a while ago. Also, I did that in front of our families!" she laughed and kissed my cheek "I know, that was brave of you sweetie. I swear if you haven't proposed I would have probably tomorrow." I laughed and hugged her tight. Suddenly we heard the door open "Mommies?" we heard I looked to my right seeing Lexa rubbing her eyes while hugging her stuff animal that I bought her.