Chapter 25

- A month later -

Your POV

One month...it's been one month i've been trying to fight for our relationship, Lauren is now in a relationship with Ty and whenever i try to fight for us i get bullied by Brad and his friends. You don't know how much i got hurt from trying to fight for our relationship, i've been shoved in lockers multiple times, i've been humiliated in front of the students more often. People around me just judge me now, they all hate me even though i haven't done anything to make them hate me. But i'm not alone, the girls are always there for me well except for Lauren. Whenever she sees me getting hurt she just looks away and pretends i'm just another person who gets hurt. Not her ex girlfriend, not the girl she loved. It hurts so much, i'm really upset that she's letting this happen to me, i'm slowly giving up Lauren. Why can't you at least make an effort?

I saw Lauren in the cafeteria alone so i walked to her and she looked up at me "No Y/N, go away." she said i sighed "Lauren please, it's been a month." i said she glared at me. "I don't care Y/N! I told you i don't want you anymore okay?!" she angrily said but then she looked at my arm. I looked down and covered my arm "What happened to you." i looked at her confused "Now you're worried about me?" i asked "I'm not. I just want to know." i looked at her like she was crazy. "Your cheerleader friend had a strong grip on me and it bruised my arm." i said she looked away and walked away "Lauren?!" i called but she didn't respond. I sighed and saw her cheerleader friends coming towards me, i gulped and they started to push me around. Then Tiffany pushed me to a table and i groaned as the sharp edge of the table stabbed me on the stomach. I curled in the ground and held my stomach, they laughed at me and kept kicking me. My eyes started water and soon i heard yells "GO AWAY BITCHES!" Dinah yelled and pushed them away Ally helped me up but i groaned and held my stomach.

As Dinah, Normani, and Kylie took care of the cheerleaders Camila and Ally helped me. We then saw Lauren looking at me, her eyes tells me she wanted to help but she just stood there. "Is this what you want?! Seeing her hurt?!" Ally shout, Lauren frowned and looked at my stomach before looking at me in the eyes. "I'm okay..." i said trying to stand straight, ignoring the pain i walked to Lauren, "Do you see what they do to me? Do you not care Lauren?" i asked her with watery eyes. Her eyes started to water too but she hid her face "Maybe you deserve it." she said "WHAT!" Ally was about to attack but Camila held her back. "I told you to get away from me but you didn't listen, so this is what you get." Lauren said before walking away again. I shook my head and just sat down "Where's the Lauren i used to love?" i asked myself the group came and hugged me and kept comforting me and i was so thankful for all of them.

-

I sat in class with Camila and i was feeling jealous seeing Lauren and Ty being all cutesy together, Lauren then cupped his cheek and kissed his lips. I frowned and remembered when we used to kiss, i miss her lips, i miss her touch, i really miss her. Camila nudged me and i looked at her "Stop looking." she said i sighed and nodded but i couldn't help but glance at them. Ty was placing his hands on Lauren's body inappropriately and this is making me cringe, i really want to tell him off but Lauren is no longer mine and Lauren is his now. "Excuse me you two, no making out in this class!" the teacher said, the two pulled away and went back to listening to the teacher. Lauren tilt her head back and then our eyes met again, i frowned and look away to write notes on my notebook.

It's now time to go home! Finally, i really want to just sleep or just chill. I went to my locker and put my books in there then closed it, when i turned around i jumped and felt something hit me. I look down and saw it was a cracked egg, i looked up and saw Brad laugh and then suddenly i saw a lot of students holding eggs and they all threw it to me and i just shield my face from getting hit. Laughter was filled the room, and again i am humiliated in front of everyone. "YOU ARE A WHORE!" "SLUT" "LOSER" "STUPID" i blocked my ears and tried to ignore everybody. "MOVE MOVE!" suddenly someone held my arm i looked up and saw the girls looking at me worriedly "Oh my god." Ally said covering her mouth as she saw me, i look at them and started crying. "What the fuck did you do this for huh?!" Dinah then attacked Brad after a few punches Normani held her back and they were all glaring at everybody who threw eggs at me.

"Lauren!" Brad shout, i looked up and saw Lauren walked to Brad, he gave her another egg and whispered something to her ear. Lauren then looked hesitant as she faced me, "Don't you dare Lauren!" Normani yelled Lauren looked at me and i stood up and walk to her "Do it Lauren. Remember this, i've fought for us for a month and what did you do? Nothing. I've been bullied for almost a month now and you've done nothing! What happened to the Lauren i know?" i looked at her with teary eyes. She gulped and cracked the egg on my head and everybody cheered, i shut my eyes and nodded "Fine." i said then looked at her seriously "I will not forget this Lauren." i said she took a deep breath and i saw her frown. Her eyes want to tell me something but she didn't say anything, "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!" we all saw the principal looking at all of us annoyed. "Oh my god Y/N, did they do this to you?" i nodded he took a deep breath "WHO STARTED THIS?!" he screamed making everybody jump.

They all pointed to Brad and his friends "GO TO MY OFFICE NOW!" he screamed and the boys just ran to his office laughing. "I'm so sorry Y/N, i'll call your mother if you want?" the principal asked "No it's okay, i'll bring her home." Dinah said he nodded and went to his office. "Mani here are my keys go bring Y/N to the car." Mani took the car keys and helped me out and the other three came with us.

Dinah's POV

As i saw them gone i looked at Lauren dead in the eyes. "Listen to me Jauregui, i don't know why you're doing this bullshit but this is fucking immature. I thought you were the mature one Lauren, but looks like you're still an immature bitch. Y/N had been trying to fight for your friendship and you know what, and she has been bullied, humiliated, and people hurt her Lauren. Emotionally and physically! Is this what you want Lauren? Seeing her suffer? I don't know who you are anymore, i thought Y/N is finally lucky to have a person like you but now i see your true colors and i don't want Y/N near you ever again." i said and was about to walk away but i turn back to her "Oh yeah Lauren, finally she's giving up. She doesn't deserve this she deserves someone better. Not like an immature brat like you!" i said and walked away pissed. She was trying to have a strong face but i know she's broken inside but i didn't care, i want her to be broken!

Your POV

After showering and changing we're now in Ally's house, the girls have been trying to cheer me up again but i really feel upset. I'm numb all over again, "I give up" i said out loud they looked at me confused "I give up, i'm not going to fight for our relationship anymore. I give up cause i can't take this pain anymore. It hurts to much. My heart is getting stabbed with thousands of knives again and again. I am full with bruises inside and out. I give up." a tear slip and slid down my cheek. "What are you trying to say?" Ally asked "I can't stay here." i said they look at me confused and worried "What?" they all asked "I told my mom what happened to Lauren and i, and i told her about the bullying. She said one more strike and we're out of here. We're moving to LA." i said they shook their heads and started to question and beg me to stay. "No Y/N please, you're my best friend!" Dinah said cupping my cheeks. "Dinah... i can't take this anymore." i told her weakly "She's hurting me." she then started to cry, "No please..." she then hugged me tight. I sniffled and hugged her back, and it turns out to be a group hug.

"Y/N please don't. At least just change schools." Camila said looking at me sadly i shook my head "Brad and his friends will still find me." i said they sighed and wiped their eyes, Dinah was still hugging me. "Dinah... be strong okay? All of you." i said kissing Dinah's head then smiled at the others.