Chapter 6

Your POV

When the bell rang i frowned and then put the book down, i turned to Lauren and she was on her phone smiling, i looked at her confused so i lean forward trying to look at her phone but she quickly locked it and smiled at me. "Nah uh" i frowned "What was that?" she chuckled "Nothing important. Come on!" she said standing up i sighed and stood up "i'm gonna borrow this book." i said smiling and then looked over to Lauren's book and started laughing. "What?" i smiled "You're borrowing a baby book?" i asked looking at her confused she looked down and i saw her blush "Oh i'm not borrowing that! Pshh!" she then put it on the table. When she turned to me i raised an eyebrow at her "Oh just come on!" i giggle and then we finally got out of the library.

"Did you really go to the library to borrow a book Lauren?" i asked she nodded "Yeah but i got distracted so i was like never mind" i smiled and shook my head. "What do you have?" she asked "PE" i said frowning "Oh cool! i have cheerleading now. I'll see you later?" She asked "Maybe, bye Lauren" i said and I gave her a smile. Her cheeks turned red and then smiled at me back before walking away. I sighed and then went to the lockers to change into my PE outfit then went to the gym. "Look at Jauregui, looking so hot as always" Tristan said I looked over to the field and I saw Lauren in her cheerleader uniform. Aw look at her! She looks so cute!! Suddenly I saw her doing stunts and I was so impressed!

When PE is finally finished I went to the lockers and saw nobody is there, thank god! I went to my locker and then I jumped "OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry Lauren!!" i quickly turned around and closed my eyes. Oh gosh, i can't believe i saw Lauren Jauregui just in a fucking towel! Oh no, no, no! NO DIRTY MIND! I shut my eyes tight and tried to take the image out of my head but it's like permanent! "Aw, you're too cute nugget! It's not like i'm completely naked." she said giggling i shook my head "But you're still almost naked." i said with my eyes still covering my eyes. Suddenly i felt hands on my wrists "You don't have to cover your eyes Y/N." i heard Lauren's husky voice say, she then slowly pull my hands away from my face. I didn't open my eyes cause i really didn't want to see her in this towel, "Y/N!" Lauren laughed she then cupped my cheeks making me blush "Open your eyes baby girl." she whispered i gulped and then opened my eyes. "There you go." she smiled and then she held her towel.

"I'm gonna go change too." i said awkwardly and then got my clothes from my locker, i walked away from Lauren and then quickly changed into my clothes, when i was done i saw Lauren waiting for me all dressed up. "Let's go nerd." She said I rolled my eyes and sighed "I'm busy, sorry" I lied she squinted her eyes at me "No you're not." I chuckled "And how do you know that?" She smiled and shrugged "Cause I'm Lauren, and Lauren is always right." She said smirking I sighed and fixed my bag. I then felt arms around my waist making me jump "Chill! I just want a hug." Lauren said giggling I sighed and looked around. I hope Brad or his minions won't see us! I gently pushed Lauren away from me and swung my bag to my shoulder "We should get going." I said cause I really don't want to get caught talking to Lauren.

"So you are free!" She said cheerfully, I rolled my eyes and pushed her gently to the door. We then hurriedly went to her car and then we drove away to wherever Lauren is planning to drive us. "Where are we going anyway?" I asked, she smiled "We are going to my favorite cafe!" She said happily, "Why is it your favorite?" I asked she smiled "Because they have the yummiest cakes and cupcakes, best coffees and like I love the frappes!" I smiled as Lauren describes this cafe she looked so happy. Few minutes later we were parking in front of the cafe and then we got out of the car, "let's go!!" she said grabbing my hand dragging me inside her favorite cafe, damn this girl really loves this place!

Lauren's POV

"Hey Matt! Can i have the usual?" i asked he smiled at me and winked "Sure Lauren. That'll be $10" i nodded and turned to Y/N who was cutely looking around innocently, aw she looks like a little cute puppy! "I want you to try the cake i bought okay? Do you want something to drink?" i asked her she looked at me "Oh it's okay i can pay for it." she said stepping forward. I smiled "Tell him what you're getting." i said and once she said what she wanted i quickly swiped my card "done!" i said then smiled at Y/N. "What- No! Lauren i can pay you know?" she said glaring at me, "You look cute." i said smiling "No seriously Laur, i can pay for my own drink." she said i smirked "Laur huh? Love it!" she rolled her eyes and then took out the money and handed it to me. "I ain't accepting this." i said sassily she glared at me "No! I am paying you back." i cupped her cheeks and smiled at her sweetly "Look, i am stubborn as you are so when i tell you that i am not accepting that i really am not." i said she sighed.

"But you wasted your money for my drink, the least i can do is pay you back?" she said sadly i chuckled "Stop being fucking adorable and accept the fact that i just bought you your drink." i said she was about to speak but i shushed her by putting my finger against her lips to silence her. I then felt how soft it was, oh god i wonder how it feels to kiss her- wait what. "Come here." i said pulling her to the piano, there aren't much people around it looks like it's just me, Y/N and some old lady in the back. I've played in this piano multiple times already and the staff don't mind me playing. "You know how to play?" she asked as she gave me my drink and my plate, i placed the plate and my drink on top of the piano and sat on the piano seat. "Yeah, i used to have piano lessons when i was like 5 or 6? And then i stopped at the age of 15" i said she nodded and she looked impressed. 

"Can i hear you play?" i looked at her and she was looking at me innocently, i smiled and just took a minute to appreciate her beauty. I really can't describe her beauty it's just so... wow. She's beautiful. She shyly looked around and then to me "Lauren?" i blinked rapidly and cleared my throat "Huh? Oh yeah! Yeah, i can play something for you." i said blushing in embarrassment. Fuck, that probably took like two or three minutes! She might think i'm a creep now, dammit Lauren! As i started to play i could see Y/N looking at my fingers impressed as i was playing.

"When I was younger I saw my daddy cry

And curse at the wind.
He broke his own heart and I watched
As he tried to reassemble it.

And my momma swore
That she would never let herself forget.
And that was the day that I promised
I'd never sing of love if it does not exist.

But darling,
You are the only exception.

Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul
That love never lasts.
And we've got to find other ways to make it alone.
Or keep a straight face.

And I've always lived like this
Keeping a comfortable distance.
And up until now I have sworn to myself
That I'm content with loneliness.

Because none of it was ever worth the risk.

Well you are the only exception.
You are the only exception.

I've got a tight grip on reality,
But I can't let go of what's in front of me here.
I know you're leaving in the morning when you wake up.
Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream.
Oh-oh-oh-ohhh.

You are the only exception. [4x]

And I'm on my way to believing.
Oh, and I'm on my way to believing."

(A/N: Listen to the piano version and try to sing along! It sounds so heavenly! 😇)

(A/N: Lauren's singing!! Imagine Lauren singing while playing the piano!)

Your POV

The moment she started singing my eyes went from the piano to her face. I watch her in awe as she started singing her heart out, i... i didn't know she could s-sing? Her voice... sounds so beautiful and husky. At this moment i felt something in my chest, it felt like a magnet it's like my heart wants me to kiss Lauren right now! So it felt like i wanted to go near Lauren and kiss her and that felt like a magnet! She's a magnet! At this moment, i felt like i was sitting next to an angel, an angel who is singing me a lullaby. I am so in awe, i can't stop staring at her. The way she closes her eyes as she sings her heart out is just the beautiful view ever! I think... it's not just a crush anymore. Oh my god, it's not just a crush anymore! I'm starting to have actual feelings for her, oh no. I can't! Brad will kill me and- and if he sees us then i'll be dead and i'll be heartbroken and fuck! But i can't help but feel like this whenever she just randomly drags me around. I think i do have feelings for her. FUCK LAUREN!