Chapter 4

Your POV

Good thing my parents aren't here right now cause they would have been mad that i came home early. Right now, i knew that school is over and what i have been doing since 10 am was writing chapters on my new book and it honestly helped me forget about what happened today in school. I sighed and decided to take a break so i went downstairs to get something to drink, i opened the fridge and got some juice suddenly i heard a knock in the front door. I sighed and then walked to the front door, when i opened the front door i saw Dinah i smiled widely and hugged her "HI DINAH!" i heard her sigh "Why didn't you go to school today?" she asked i frowned. "Oh... that. Well um... i was in school but i left." she looked at me confused, "Why? I missed you today." i sighed "Well... horrible things happened and i just felt hurt and went home." i said she pulled me to the living room and we sat together on the couch.

I sighed "Just some girls bullied me today and they just... they've ripped my clothes and i realized they did that for Brad." i said Dinah then looked annoyed "That dipshit?" i nodded "Yeah, ever since Lauren started talking to me it felt like everybody is bullying me." i said she sighed "Did you tell Lauren about this?" i shook my head "And i'm not planning to, i don't want this situation to get worst." i said she rolled her eyes. "Y/N, you gotta stand up for yourself." Dinah said i sighed "I can't Dinah. Brad is like the popular guy in school and everybody will go to his side." i said frowning "At least tell Lauren." Dinah said "Dinah, she and i are not best friends or something. It's not like she's going to help me, i'm a loser Dinah." suddenly i felt pain in my arm. "What the fuck?! OW" Dinah glared at me "Don't call yourself that or i'll punch you again." i sighed "Whatever." i frowned and then she got up and opened the TV.

"So it's a Friday what do you want to do?" Dinah asked i shrug "I don't know... what do you wanna do?" i asked her "I don't know either." suddenly there was silence between us. "Y/N? Do you think you and Lauren will have a chance?" she asked all of the sudden, i looked at her and she was just looking at her hands. "I doubt it, why?" she shrug "But you two are so cute together... i saw you two talking and giggling at the beach and i thought that you two will make a really cute couple." i sighed and shook my head. "Dinah, she's the head cheerleader i'm just... a nerd. There you happy i didn't say loser?" she rolled her eyes "But still, there can be a possibility right? I mean, all of the sudden she started talking to you. I think she wants to get to know you or something." i shrug "It's impossible Dinah. We're two different people. She's confident, beautiful, and popular and i'm shy, simple and a nerd. See the difference?" Dinah glared at me.

"Y/N, popular plus popular doesn't mean equals happiness all the time. Okay? I mean come on, the popular couples i've seen are bitches maybe you'll be a change? Like popular plus nerd equals BOOM! A FUCKING BOMB!" i looked at Dinah like she was weird. "Dinah are you okay? You sick?" she rolled her eyes "I'm serious Y/N." i shook my head "What if she's straight?" she laughed "I've caught her staring at a girl's ass before. Do you think she's straight?" i sighed "Hey, every butt is cute so i don't blame her." i said "But still! I have seen her looking a cute girl in a way boys look at girls." she said "Dinah can we stop talking about her?" she frowned "Why?" i sighed "Cause, it makes me upset. I already know i don't have a chance with her so shush." Dinah rolled her eyes "Fine." we then continued to watch TV.

- Saturday -

I was walking my puppy for almost 2 hours now and i just wanted to rest but my puppy was really hyper. "Sorry buddy, mommy's tired." i said sitting down on a bench, he barked on me making me pick him up and place him on my lap. "Are you ready to go home?" i asked him as i pet his head he just crawled to my chest and starting licking my cheek, i giggled "Noooo Shadow stop it!" he barked and continued to lick my cheek. "Y/N?" i pulled Shadow away from my face and i saw Lauren walking towards me i saw her notice my puppy cause her face turned from confused to awe. "Oh my god, can i touch him or her?" Lauren said in a baby voice "Yeah it's a him" she squealed and then picked him up from my lap and then hugged him. "Oh you little nugget..." she said in a small voice again, i stared at Lauren as she smiles cutely at my puppy. Gosh, she's so adorable! I've never seen her like this.