Chapter 36

- 1 week left -

Your POV

Lauren had invited me to her house to help her bake for her cheerleading team and i accepted to help her so here i am in front of the Jauregui's house. When the door opened my eyes immediately went to Lauren's ass, "Um..." i was speechless "Come in!" she said getting my hand to pull me in. "Why... do you look gorgeous? Well you look gorgeous everyday but right now you look sexy. But you also look sexy-" she then shushed me with her finger, she giggled and kissed my cheek. "Stop being cute and start walking to the kitchen." she said in her low raspy voice, okay... that was hot. I began to walk to the kitchen and i jumped as she slapped my butt "Lauren!" I whined she laughed and got the ingredients. "So what are we making?" i asked her "We are making chocolate chip cookies. Is that okay for you?" i smiled widely and nodded, i saw her walk to her speaker and soon i heard music. After washing my hands i turned around to get started but i was surprised by a kiss on the lips, i smiled and kissed her back "Mm... okay now let's get started" she said and we started to chocolate chip cookies. 

We were now in the middle of making the chocolate chip cookies and i swear Lauren kept staring at me, whenever i look back at her she blushes and look away. "You know, you should've called Ally not me. She's like the baker in our group." i told her chuckling she smiled "Yes she is, but...i rather spend time with you." Lauren said smiling at me cutely, she then sent me a wink before putting the tray inside the oven. I bit my lip as my eyes immediately locked to the Cuban's big booty, oh my gosh is she doing this on purpose?! She stood back up making me look away from her beautiful butt and look at her smirking face. "Wanna make out for a few minutes?" she asked i chuckled "Lauren, you're horny aren't you?" she giggled and walked to me, i opened my arms and she went inside. "No i'm not, but i just wanna kiss you." she said in a baby's voice, she then looked at my lips then to my eyes. I smiled and finally leaned towards her and kissed her lips she smiled happily and cupped my cheeks as my arms wrap around her waist pulling her closer to me. Our kiss was so sweet and gentle, it was a cute long kiss to be honest. 

I started to lift Lauren up and sat her down in the counter and went between her legs she giggled and continued to kiss me sweetly, suddenly our cute make out session was interrupted by someone opening the door. "LAUREN I'M HOME!" we heard Taylor said, i immediately pulled away from Lauren as we saw someone came in, we looked up and saw Mike Jauregui. Oh shit.... now i'm nervous, he looked at me then to Lauren then back to me. When we heard the oven ding i felt relieved and took out the tray, "Lauren..." i heard Mr Jauregui say but Lauren cut him off "No dad, she's staying here." Lauren said sternly. I awkwardly looked at Lauren and her dad before looking down to my hands, "Listen to me will you? I'm sorry mija for what i did. I acted like a bad father to you, and i'm really sorry. I accept you Lauren, it just took time for me to adjust. But i'm happy for you being bisexual." Her dad said, i looked up and saw Lauren shocked. "You...a-accept me?" Lauren asked shocked Mr Jauregui nodded "Yes baby girl, i'm so sorry. My father told me that i should make my kids happy, and i just realized that this is how i make you happy Lauren, by letting you love whoever you want." i then saw Lauren hug her dad.

I smiled at the two and took a cookie but instantly regretted it when it burned my fingers "Ow, ouch!" i mumbled, i then saw the two look at me and i awkwardly smiled. "Um sorry... burned my fingers. haha" i said and awkwardly laughed, Lauren smiled at me widely and shook her head "Y/N, are you Lauren's girlfriend?" Mike asked i shook my head "No sir, i'm her ex." i told him, he looked at Lauren confused but she just nodded "I'll explain later, it's kinda complicated." Lauren said he nodded and looked at me. "Well, if you're planning to date my daughter again please protect her? Give her the love she deserves okay?" i smiled widely and nodded "Of course." i told him he smiled and then walked away from the kitchen. Lauren ran to me and hugged me tight "Oh my gosh... he accept me for who i truly am!" she whispered excitedly i laughed and hug her back "I told you Lauren, he'll accept you." i whispered in her ear. I heard her sigh and then she pulled away smiling at me widely "Are the cookies ready?" she asked as she reach for one. "BE CAREFUL! THEY MIGHT BURN YOUR FINGERS!" I warned her she just chuckled and got one, she bit on it and smiled. I glared at the cookies then to Lauren who laughed and kiss my cheek "You look so cute oh my god!" she squealed she then placed the cookie near my mouth. I opened my mouth and she placed the cookie inside, i then happily chewed on it when it wasn't that hot anymore. 

-

Lauren's POV

Y/N and i are in my room and i asked her if she could spend the night at my house so she's now on the phone with Dinah telling her that she's spending the night with me. I'm just excited cause i get to spend the rest of the night with her. She came back inside my room and i looked up from my phone seeing her jump to my bed "I can stay!" she said happily and then stole my phone. "HEY! THAT'S MINE!" i whined she then started to smirk "Lauren... you're obsessed with me!" i blushed oh fuck, she saw my camera roll. "STOP IT!" i groaned and got my phone from her she just laughed and snake her arms around my waist as i got out of my camera roll, "Why do you have so many pictures of me?" she asked i then continued to blush "Because, i missed you and i just think these photos are so sexy." i said she giggled and kissed my lips. "You're too cute honey." i laughed and nudge her "Fuck you for looking at my photos. You could've seen my nudes in there." i told her, i turned around and saw her eyes widened "GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!" i laughed loudly and hid my phone. "I was kidding! Geez, you're obsessed with me!" i said smirking "No i'm not. Pssh puhlease" she said then cuddled to my pillow. 

I smiled and laid down beside her, but i laid on my side so i was facing her. She was playing with the loose thread on my pillow and i just can't help but stare at her lovingly, she looked up at me and smiled. I kissed her cheek and then i just peppered her face with kisses, she giggled and tried to push me off her but i just wrap my arms around her and kissed her face. "Admit you love it when i give you kisses." i told her she whined "No!" she said in a baby's voice, i smiled and continued to kiss her face then tickled her at the same time making her laugh loudly. She got my hands and panted "Okay i love your kisses." she said i smiled and finally kissed her lips, "Mmm... that's right. You love them." i mumbled against our lips. She smiled and wrap her arms around my neck, "I'm sleepy." she mumbled i smiled and kiss her cheek "Okay, we'll sleep then." i said then close the lights. I got inside the covers with her and she laid her head on my chest and i hugged her protectively "Goodnight Y/N" i whispered "Goodnight Lauren." we then fell asleep. 

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

A/N: Okay, finally i can update. I have no school for two weeks so i will try to update. Anyway, i just want to know does anyone likes Alycia Debnam-Carey? Cause i plan to write a book about her, i don't know if i should though.