Chapter 41

Your POV

"Ugh Lauren!" i moaned loudly as her fingers started thrusting inside me faster, she smirked and swallowed my moans, i cupped her cheeks but she just pulled my wrists down. "No touching" she whispered sexily and i shut my eyes tight as i feel myself coming soon, i arch my back and i started to breathe heavily suddenly we heard a high pitched voice. "MOMMYYY!! Y/N!! I'M HOME!" we heard Lexa shout, Lauren stopped and i groaned "Lauren get off!" i said pushing her off then i put my shirt and shorts back on quickly. I threw Lauren's clothes to her and she just laughed at me "Babe-" "No, Lexa's here." i said rushing out of our room, "Hey muffin" i greeted the little green eyed cutie. She rubbed her eyes and look at me "Carry" she said lifting her arms up. I smiled and carried her i smiled at Olivia and hugged her "Thanks for bringing our little muffin home." i told her she nodded and then smirked 'Y'all had sex?' she mouthed i blushed furiously and cleared my throat. "Oh hey Olivia!" Lauren said walking to us, Olivia continued to smirk and winked at Lauren "Looks like you two had fun." she said Lauren started blushing too and i just groaned "Goodbye Liv!" she laughed and hugged me again "Love you two!" she said and then kissed Lexa's cheeks making her giggle.

"Goodbye sweetie, i'll see you tomorrow okay?" Olivia said "Okay auntie Livie!" Lexa said waving at her, once Olivia left i looked at Lexa and smiled. "Would you want to eat something muffin?" i asked Lexa "Yes! I want chicken nuggets." she said i nodded and looked at Lauren "Babe, can you make her chicken nuggets?" Lauren nodded and kissed my head slapping my ass secretly. "We're not done yet." she whispered against my ear before walking to the kitchen, i gulped and just forced a smile for Lexa, we went to her room and i helped her dress up in her home clothes. When she was done i combed her hair and tied it in a ponytail, i smiled when i saw her running downstairs when she heard her mother shout that her nuggets were done. When i got downstairs i went to the other side of the counter and got a glass, i placed it in front of Lexa and poured some orange juice in it. "So, how was school Lexa?" i asked she smiled and kept chewing on her nugget "It was very fun! I met new classmates and i have new friends!" she said excitedly. I smiled at her cuteness but then got nervous as Lauren went behind me, "What did you learn today?" i asked Lexa continuing with our conversation.

As Lexa started explaining i felt Lauren's hand snaking inside my shorts, i pulled her hand out and gave her a look but she just pretended to listen to her daughter rambling about her school. Few minutes later she's snaking her hand inside my shorts again, i took a deep breath and just ignored it, i saw Lauren smirk. I gasped quietly when i felt her fingers inside me once again, i bit my lip and shut my eyes "Are you okay Y/N?" Lexa asked making me widened my eyes "Uh-uhm..." i looked at Lauren who was just laughing and started thrusting her fingers inside me making me groan. "Uh yeah definitely. I just have a tummy ache, but i'm okay muffin." i told Lexa who just pouted "Aw, it's okay! Do you want some orange juice?" she asked innocently, i released a small moan but covered it with a cough. I gave leaned my head forward and turned my head to Lauren to give her a death glare she just ignored me and quickened her pace making me want to moan so loudly. "N-No baby! It's okay. Go eat your chicken uhh- nuggets." i said nodding forcing a smile, she was still looking at me concerned but i just nodded.

Oh fuck... i'm about to come. As Lauren talk to Lexa i covered my mouth and shut my eyes tight as i finally came, my whole body was shaking but i tried stopping it. I sighed in relief when it was over, "Y/N?" Lexa called i looked up still breathing heavily "Yes sweetie?" i asked she pouted "Eat a chicken nugget" she said giving me a nugget, "No it's okay. It's for you baby." i said she shook her head "You have a tummy ache, eat one!" i sighed and looked at Lauren who was just smirking and washing her hands. I got the nugget from Lexa and walked to her "Thank you" i said kissing her head "I'll be back okay? I have to...." i looked at Lauren who was still fucking smirking "Change." i said giving Lauren a look, she just laughed and i walked away.

Lauren's POV

"Was the chicken nuggets yummy?" i asked my daughter who smiled widely and nodded "That's good. Come, let's watch your show." i said she nodded and i helped her down. I opened her favourite show and saw Y/N walking to us i giggled and hugged her from behind, Y/N then slapped my hands making me jump away from her "Ouch! Babe!" i complained she glared at me. "You deserve that." she said pointing a finger at me, but i just pulled her to me and kissed her, she groan and pushed me "Lauren that was very inappropriate! Don't do that ever again, not in front of Lexa. She's just three Lauren." she whispered/yelled, i just bit my lip and smile at her. She's honestly very adorable right now, she's serious but i just can't help but giggle at her. "Why are you giggling?!" she asked annoyed i chuckled and wrap my arms around her pulling her to my chest "No-" "Shhh..." i shushed her she just took a deep breath and let me hug her. "I hate you..." she mumbled i giggle "I love you too." i said kissing her head, "But promise me please? Don't do that ever again. Not in front of Lexa especially." she mumbled finally hugging me back. "Fine, it's just i don't get to do that anymore since she's always here." i whined she kissed my cheek "Babe, we can find time okay?" she said laughing i rolled my eyes but nodded.

She pecked my lips sweetly and skipped towards the kitchen, i sighed happily and sat next to my daughter "Are you and Y/N okay?" Lexa asked i chuckled and nodded "Yes Lexa, why?" i asked "Because i thought you two were fighting." she said pouting. "Oh no honey, we're not fighting. I love Y/N too much." my eyes then widened when i said that in front of my daughter, "You love Y/N? Does that mean she's gonna be my mommy too?" she asked smiling widely, my heart started beating fast and i just didn't know what to do. I mean, i don't even know if Y/N wants to be a mother. "Um... i don't know yet Lexa. But i do love Y/N." she smiled and nodded, she then gasped "POPCORN!" she scream i turned my head and saw Y/N holding a bowl of popcorn i laughed and she gave one bowl to Lexa and one for the both of us. "Aw look at us, we're sharing." i awed she rolled her eyes "Nah uh, this is mine. Go get yourself one." she said sassily, i glared at her and she smirk. Lexa's laugh then echoed in the room we both looked at her and she just giggling at us, "You have to get your own!!" she mocked me, "Ugh now you're in her team? I thought you were in mine?" i asked my daughter who laughed.

"Y/N is cooler! Because she gave me popcorn!" Lexa said laughing i squinted my eyes at Y/N playfully and she just laughed and high fived Lexa, ugh these two. I was about to stand to get my own but Y/N just pulled me back, she sat on my lap and i whined "I'm gonna get my own popcorn" i whined she just kissed my forehead and fed me some making my heart melt. Aw, she's such a cutie! I was about to open my mouth but she just put the popcorn in her mouth making me whine she laughed "I'm just kidding!" she said before getting more popcorn and placing them near my mouth i glared at her and she just giggled. "I'm serious now" she said i was about to open my mouth but i closed it again "You're trying to trick me again aren't you?" i asked "No babe come on!" she said i squinted my eyes at her and finally she fed me the popcorn making me smile. "Of course i won't forget about you." she said kissing my cheek sweetly, she leaned her back against me and we started to watch show while eating popcorn. Even though this show is for Lexa i didn't mind because all i care about right now was Y/N, she really has my heart now. I love her to the death.