Chapter 21

Your POV

I sat in English alone cause basically Lauren had to sit with this new student which was the guy she was talking with. I knew she noticed me but she haven't come up to say hi, i didn't do anything cause i didn't want to interrupt their talk. The teacher was absent today so we had a substitute teacher, basically we're just doing what we want so here i am just minding my own business. Sitting on the very back of the classroom, a book in my hand just getting ready to be in my own world again. After 15 minutes i was lost in the book, i was in a different world this is why i love reading! I smiled and wiped my eyes as the girl in the book finally found her lost boyfriend that was missing for the whole year. I felt so happy for them! "Hey nerd." i heard someone say, i sighed and my world had shut down, i lift my head up and saw Lauren smiling at me. "Hi" i said simply she sat next to me and sighed "I'm sorry i didn't get to sit here-" "It's okay Lauren, you had to help the new student." i said nodding.

She sighed "My dad and his dad are good friends and his dad wanted him to go to school here so i'm here to help him. He's a nice guy Y/N i promise, he's not like Brad." she said i nodded "Okay." i said shrugging i then saw the guy walking to us "This is Tyrone or you can call him Ty." Lauren introduced the guy who gave me a smile and a short wave, i smiled back and nod.

(A/N: Just so you know, i don't have a problem with Ty. I just wanted a change, cause it's always Brad or something. This time it's Ty, but i do not have a problem with him.)

"Hey." i greeted he nodded "Hello." then awkward silence fell between us, i watch him look at Lauren like she was the only person in this room and i felt annoyed. "So well um... this is Y/N, Ty. She's my g- friend." she stopped herself for saying 'girlfriend' instead she said 'friend' ouch. I nodded and looked away "Yup, i'm her best friend." i said giving Ty a fake smile. "Cool, do you have a boyfriend Lauren?" he asked Lauren, my smile immediately fell into a frown and furrowed my eyebrows. Where are you going with this boy? Lauren looked at me for a moment and i gave her a look but she ignored it and smiled at Ty. "No i don't have any." she said, pshh yeah! But you have a girlfriend and she's sitting right next to you! I then saw Ty smile widely and nodded "Cool, cool. Well just so you know i'm single too." Lauren then giggled and shook her head. I turned away from them as they started to chat again definitely leaving me out of it.

When the bell rang i got up and started to fix my things "Oh wanna watch my practice today?" i heard Lauren ask Ty "Practice? For what?" he asked "Oh i'm the head cheerleader and i have to practice later with the squad. Wanna come watch?" she asked him who smiles widely "Head Cheerleader huh? Damn girl." he then looks at Lauren up and down and i saw Lauren blush. I rolled my eyes and walked away "Wait Y/N!" i stopped and turned around looking at her annoyed "What?" i asked "Will you buy me food later for lunch?" i sighed and nodded "I have practice so do you wanna come to the field? Ty will be there so you won't be alone." oh just great. I sighed and nodded "Sure." she smiled "Thanks! I love you!" i nodded and walked away from that classroom. When i got to Biology i sat next to Kylie and she immediately noticed my mood "Tell me what's wrong." she said i sighed "How do you know there's something wrong?" i asked her she faced me.

She squinted her eyes at me and sighed "Your eyebrows are furrowed, your lips are frowned, your eyes tells me they're upset, and the way you came here is like a zombie." i rolled my eyes "Fine, there is something wrong." i said she nodded "Spill." i nodded "Well Lauren met this dude through their parents and now he's new to this school and she's giving all of her attention to him. And i already know he likes her cause the way he looks at her is pretty obvious. I just can't... it makes me upset just looking at them." i said Kylie frowned and rubbed my back "Then just don't fucking talk to her today then." i shrug "But she told me to buy her lunch later and go to the field to give it to her. But then Ty is gonna be there." i said frowning "Ty?" i nodded "Tyrone is his name." i said she nodded "Well do you want me to come with?" i looked at her and pouted. She laughed and smiled "Sure i'll come with then." i smile and hug her "Thank you Kylie." she nodded "No problem." i sighed and we started the lesson.